The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Azura's Star NA PC Thread PART 3

• Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WhiteMage wrote: »
    Oh NO!!!! Reactions to my posts make me SO ANGRY! PLEASE don't try to annoy me by giving me MORE reactions! I HATE it when people help me farm for stars! Don't throw me in the briar patch!

Seriously... smh.

Rwrl3.gif
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you don't pay attention to Whitemage you are dead.
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magus wrote: »
    I'm beginning to play in Azura's more.

Some thoughts: The NPCs are stronger than 99% of the players on this campaign and siege is overtuned. Siege and NPCs are not PVP. I can build around no CP, no issues but those two aforementioned issues annoy me.

Don't Xv1 someone and teabag them unless you are willing to 1v1 said person. Teabags are reserved for guildmates who die before they get a rez.

Just wait until you get with with resource poisons. Those are a real B here
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Been pugwrangling the last few days to try and help DC get some steam and more quality pugs.

They've been doing okay. Have to walk them through simple stuff and they still underestimate their own strength (re: panic) at times, but if you can get a few good pugs in the group you can usually do some good work. The best part is that when I ask if they are having fun, I get 20 "HELL YEAH THAT WAS AWESOME". Good times.

I'll probably continue to takeover/form mass zergs until the average DC player is a reliable player.

On the flip side it appears these pug groups are significantly better than LODG. Any EP care to validate or disprove the claim?
    Edited by usmcjdking on March 14, 2017 11:04PM
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    DC BwB was gate camping today, so I decided to try and get as many people from my guild as I could to go help in Azura instead. We were making some progress on EP but then came a tight TS ball group that was near unstoppable, at least for a non TS group. It was fun tho, fighting some uphill battle for once. Reminded me of BwB old days!
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Munavar
    Munavar
    ✭✭✭
    @Raknosh Mid-afternoon, at Aleswell farm perhaps? If so, sorry?
    Dae - TM
  • rimmidimdim
    rimmidimdim
    ✭✭✭
    About 9 o'clock MT. Lag is terrible. Was terrible in TF also. Seems server(s) are failing. Cant do anything. During non CP week if I had lag, my skills still worked. Not today. I don't think it's just me.
  • Coldcell
    Coldcell
    Heike wrote: »
    Coldcell wrote: »
    Guys,

What time do EP usually come on? I try coming on 3 different times and LFG in the zone chat, but nobody is responding. I went ahead and did several delves, and still nobody from EP is doing stuff together.

Is the campaign full of guild-only groups? If so what are the pvp guilds for EP?

EP normally gets into Cyrodiil at about 4am CST.
    Then again, at around 11am. But, there's a 150 man tealight party group at BRK, at around primetime. They blob from keep to keep thereafter, so you should be able to find them?

Let us know how it goes, and welcome to Azura's Star! :)

4 AM CST? On NA? isn't it extremely early, especially for those in NA?
  • No_True_Scotsman
    No_True_Scotsman
    ✭✭✭✭
    The animosity between small scalers and guild premades is largely in part because they don't understand each other and caricature each other. I make it a point to solo, small man, and play in guild premades ("zerg") and I recommend everyone try. People on all aisles will be surprised that there are compelling and fun reasons to try every possible play style :)

5 insightful, 4 agrees. What even is life. WTB awesomes PST
  • ZOS_JohanaB
    ZOS_JohanaB
    ✭✭✭✭
    A few comments have been removed from this thread for naming and shaming and responses to those comments. In the future please remember to follow the community rules as you continue to post.
    Staff Post
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    Heike wrote: »
    Guys,

What time do EP usually come on? I try coming on 3 different times and LFG in the zone chat, but nobody is responding. I went ahead and did several delves, and still nobody from EP is doing stuff together.

Is the campaign full of guild-only groups? If so what are the pvp guilds for EP?

EP normally gets into Cyrodiil at about 4am CST.
    Then again, at around 11am. But, there's a 150 man tealight party group at BRK, at around primetime. They blob from keep to keep thereafter, so you should be able to find them?

Let us know how it goes, and welcome to Azura's Star! :)

4 AM CST? On NA? isn't it extremely early, especially for those in NA?

Yes. Yes, it is, extremely early.

Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • donJay
    donJay
    ✭✭✭
    usmcjdking wrote: »
    Been pugwrangling the last few days to try and help DC get some steam and more quality pugs.

They've been doing okay. Have to walk them through simple stuff and they still underestimate their own strength (re: panic) at times, but if you can get a few good pugs in the group you can usually do some good work. The best part is that when I ask if they are having fun, I get 20 "HELL YEAH THAT WAS AWESOME". Good times.

I'll probably continue to takeover/form mass zergs until the average DC player is a reliable player.

On the flip side it appears these pug groups are significantly better than LODG. Any EP care to validate or disprove the claim?

I've been saying that from the start. Your claim has now been validated.
    ANIMOSITY BEST GUILD NA + EU
    Former Los Pepes
    Former Nemesìs
    Former Dynamic
    Former Nexus

EP | Magplar l Argonian l don-Jay
    DC | Magden | High Elf | don-Bae

Magden Solo PvP Vid
  • Ophh
    Ophh
    Soul Shriven
    Sharing a short small scale PvP video from the guild Roll Initiative, you may have run into our 3 man on DC in the past few months. We've been having a lot of fun and success here on the no-cp campaign.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iltoLKPR7k

I've got more videos (all from the same magDK perspective unfortunately) linked in this thread, if you're interested.
    @Ophelan - Roll Initiative
    'Ophh - MagDK
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    It's Ophh!
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Rank 17 Eightt: CP160 StamBlade
    Rank 15 Sixthh: CP 160 StamSorc
    f**k magicka characters

maybe I'm zerging... maybe I'm running solo.... play how you wanna, pst for the 1v1
  • Ophh
    Ophh
    Soul Shriven
    Sixth wrote: »
    It's Ophh!

Yes, that is my name.
    @Ophelan - Roll Initiative
    'Ophh - MagDK
  • WhiteMage
    WhiteMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm so excited for all these new arrivals from Trueflame or elsewhere, because buried beneath all the heavy healbots and pocket dks, there are some fantastic solo players I've had the opportunity to duel.
    The generally amicable yet sporadically salty magplar that may or may not have 1vXed you in Sotha Sil. Who knows?
  • Grunim
    Grunim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WhiteMage wrote: »
    I'm so excited for all these new arrivals from Trueflame or elsewhere, because buried beneath all the heavy healbots and pocket dks, there are some fantastic solo players I've had the opportunity to duel.

Are there any specific guilds that have announced they are definitely re-homing to Azura's after Trueflame's current cycle ends? Thanks :)
    Am a whimsical Generation Jones gamer. Online RPGs hooked me since '94 and no sign of stopping soon...

• Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    Did something die in here
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

maybe I'm zerging... maybe I'm running solo.... play how you wanna, pst for the 1v1
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did something die in here

You can only ingest so much salt until your body hates you lol.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    Jesus EP call your pugs off, mercy mercy
    zqUsfzn.jpg
    92zVlPS.jpg
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

• Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zqUsfzn.jpg
    92zVlPS.jpg

IKR???

I went to AD with Jabs for now
  • Talcyndl
    Talcyndl
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry. All the EP got together and decided to strategically redeploy our forces to Azuras from TF and Haderus.

:)
    Edited by Talcyndl on March 16, 2017 10:07PM
    Tal'gro Bol
    PvP Vice Officer [Retired] and Huscarl of Vokundein
    http://www.legend-gaming.net/vokundein/
  • Magus
    Magus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Talcyndl wrote: »

Sorry. All the EP got together and decided to strategically redeploy our forces to Azuras from TF and Haderus.

9661175.jpg
    Duraeon / Maoh
    Former Emperor of Haderus, Trueflame, and Azura's Star
    PC/NA
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Magus wrote: »
    Talcyndl wrote: »

9661175.jpg

Throw enough super heroes at the city and you eliminate crime!

z3xhM.jpg
    Edited by PenguinInACan on March 16, 2017 11:00PM
    Marek
  • LoDG_Official
    LoDG_Official
    Soul Shriven
    Greetings all. We at Legion of Death Gaming want to remind people to remain civil on the thread and we want to especially remind people that the actions of those within guilds do not always follow the ideas of their PvP guilds.

We want to apologize to all for the recent actions of @Vurian97, in which lead to his ban on the Forums and we want to remind all of our members that if you want to wear the guild tag to represent us in the best way possible.

Best of luck to all in the Azura's Star Campaign. We hope everyone has a great rest of their Thursday and have an amazing Friday!
  • BooskySG
    BooskySG
    ✭✭✭
    Who cares about LoDG. I came here to hear about Vurian's legendary build
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings all. We at Legion of Death Gaming want to remind people to remain civil on the thread and we want to especially remind people that the actions of those within guilds do not always follow the ideas of their PvP guilds.

We want to apologize to all for the recent actions of @Vurian97, in which lead to his ban on the Forums and we want to remind all of our members that if you want to wear the guild tag to represent us in the best way possible.

Best of luck to all in the Azura's Star Campaign. We hope everyone has a great rest of their Thursday and have an amazing Friday!

Hi Vurian :wink:
    Edited by Alishka_Gunter on March 17, 2017 1:09AM
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

Alishka Gunter - Stamina Nightblade
    Gunter Smash - Magicka Dragonknight
    Alishka Tempestas - Magicka Sorcerer
    Alishka Arrowflinger - Stamina Nightblade
    Alishka Hides In Bushes - Magicka Nightblade
    Gunter Hearts Blueberries - Magicka Templar

• Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭

Hi Vurian. Hope all is well.

Mihail Heike

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah.... and about EP running the map in the morning again: At least STAY on to fight in primetime.

And to the EP guilds that have come to AS from Haderus and TF: Why in the world would you brag about running the map with 3 bars to 1...?

lulz?
    Mihail Heike

~Mihail Heike
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    The ones that take it in the morning generally play at that time, I would assume and not during our primetime. While the majority of the point lead EP holds happened during the double Ap week, alot of us EP regulars are happy to have AD hold the map. It's more enjoyable messing around and taking AD held keeps for lulz then it is defending EP keeps.

I was on for about twenty mins this evening and logged as EP was holding the ring just fine. Was boring
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

Alishka Gunter - Stamina Nightblade
    Gunter Smash - Magicka Dragonknight
    Alishka Tempestas - Magicka Sorcerer
    Alishka Arrowflinger - Stamina Nightblade
    Alishka Hides In Bushes - Magicka Nightblade
    Gunter Hearts Blueberries - Magicka Templar

This discussion has been closed.