The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Getting Login Failed message when trying to log on

Cyrus_Grimwulf
Anyone else getting login failed due to server timing out message? Ive gotten this message just now when trying to get into the game
  • Appleblade
    Appleblade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup.
  • segomo22
    segomo22
    Soul Shriven
    Same here.
  • magictucktuck
    magictucktuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same, I'm on Xbox NA the EU server at least shows message of day I have not tried to log into it though
    PC-NA

Necromancer

Flawless Conqueror

https://www.magictucktuck.com for my builds and guides!
  • Astaniara
    Astaniara
    Soul Shriven
    Good I was about to post I can't log in. The message of the day pops up but that's it.
  • rG_Kub
    rG_Kub
    ✭✭
    Same here
  • Cyrus_Grimwulf
    It's showing announcements on NA now but I'm stuck at loading so figure it will probably time out on me again. With all the problems lately it has me considering dropping ESO plus
  • Buster78
    Buster78
    homeTerror 304......man this sucks!
  • Covokson
    Covokson
    ✭✭
    same
    Frensiflr lvl 50 cp 810 ebonheart pact
    Watches-has-you-die lvl 50 cp 810 ebonheart pact

And other cp character
    " In order to reach the top of the mountain, you must reach the bottom of it first"
  • the_niskala
    the_niskala
    Soul Shriven
    Same here.
  • GDOFWR420
    GDOFWR420
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep same here just shows message of the day and hangs after that at the loading screen
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here.....
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well ***
  • m0j0r1s1ng
    I get in sometimes and then it boots me... when I am in, latency bounces from 500 to 999+ and combat is unplayable... then I get booted again
  • Cyrus_Grimwulf
    I wonder how long it will take them to realize there's a problem with NA server and then how long it will take to fix. My guild mates tell me EU server are fine at the moment.
  • ZOS_PeterT
    ZOS_PeterT
    ✭✭✭
    Error 304 typically occurs after you have been booted from the ESO megaserver and are attempting to log back in. When this occurs, it can sometimes take a bit of time for the server to register that your character is no longer in game, so it won't allow you to log back in right away.

If you are encounter this error, you should wait a full 15-20 minutes before attempting to log in again. If the issue persists, check the Service Alerts page to see if the game is experiencing an outage or going through maintenance.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios

Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

Staff Post