The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

List of Collectibles for ESO's Wild Hunt Crown Crates

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Below is the full list of collectibles that you have a chance of obtaining in the new Crown Crate season, The Elder Scrolls Online's Wild Hunt. Note that this excludes consumables, which are the same as last season.

APEX
Wild Hunt Bear
Wild Hunt Camel
Wild Hunt Guar
Wild Hunt Horse
Wild Hunt Senche
Wild Hunt Wolf

LEGENDARY
12-Point Antler Skullcap
14-Point Antler Skullcap
Banner of Hircine
Black Senche-Panther
Black Senche-Panther Kitten
Blue Oasis Dragon Frog
Cobalt Sep Adder
Dark Moons Lynx
Doom Wolf
Doom Wolf Pup
Statue of Hircine
Tapestry of Hircine
Wild Hunt Antler Skullcap
Wild Hunt Transform

EPIC
Amethyst Eyelashes
Ancestor Moth Swarm
Azure Feather Eyelashes
Baby Netch
Banded Guar Charger
Eight-Fang Nose Chain
Floral Swirl Aura
Forester’s Hood with Flowers
Moth Priest
Priest of the Green
Rootbrim Hat with Flower
Sanguine’s Black Goat
Toxin Doctor
Uricanbeg Antler Tattoos
Wild Vines’ Embrace Tattoos
Wyrd Root Tattoos

SUPERIOR
Banekin
Black Marsh Keeper
Bravil Retriever
East Skyrim Scout Outfit
Feathered Kelp-Scalp
Flannel Forester’s Hood
Mane-of-Many-Rivers
Orcish Scout Armor
Rotmeht Hangover Bed-Head
Tree-minder
Uricanbeg Antlers Face Tattoo
Valenwood Spinner
West Skyrim Scout Outfit
Wild Hunt Leaf-Dance Aura
Wild Hunt Rootbrim Hat
Wild Vines Face Tattoo
Winterborn Hunter’s Costume
Winterborn Shaman’s Costume
Winterborn Warrior’s Costume
Wyrd Root Face Tattoo
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Gina! Seems to be some nice Epic items listed I might spend some gems on.

Sadly the high end stuff doesn't interest me this time. :disappointed:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Bleakraven
    Bleakraven
    ✭✭✭✭
    No, indeed, bit too flashy, like the storm stuff.
  • dimensional
    dimensional
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bleakraven wrote: »
    No, indeed, bit too flashy, like the storm stuff.

That's the point, and I love it. There's a hundred other non-flashy mounts to get.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Gina! And with that, the crowd-sourced drop-rates spreadsheet is taking responses!

Submit your Crown Crate contents here (forms submitted per crate):
    https://goo.gl/forms/8ZwWsDbnT2ulv4FJ3

View the spreadsheet here:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Zt5oj7PWNFFaTykgXhWQOOkVl1ekHAJgcJpueRN3C40/edit?usp=sharing

And complain that I screwed up x/y/z here:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/discussion/326106/wild-hunt-crown-crate-drop-rates
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • AnviOfVai
    AnviOfVai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JYAVWj7.gif
    "I appear at my lord's behest, or perhaps I was always here, and you merely lacked the ability to see me."

PS4 - EU

AD - Pet Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - 160
    DC - Warden - Werewolf - in - progress - 160
    DC - Templar - Tank - 160
    DC - Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - in - progress
    EP - Dragon Knight -Fire Tank - 160
    EP - Nightblade - Damage Dealer - 160

• Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phew, such a relief.

Nothing I particularly wanted got into these crates. Still too much exclusive stuff that has nothing to do with the crate's theme, though, which is a shame because a lot of the opposition to these crates would fade away if this wasn't the case.

Any changes to the way race-locked stuff drops or do they still drop for characters that can't use them?
    Edited by Abeille on March 2, 2017 3:59PM
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When is the new recipies coming?

PC EU
    PvP only
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Should there be photo in the hidden listings or another website with actual pictures?

Or

Do you just want everyone to log into the game instead?
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »
    Phew, such a relief.

Nothing I particularly wanted got into these crates. Still too much exclusive stuff that has nothing to do with the crate's theme, though, which is a shame because a lot of the opposition to these crates would fade away if this wasn't the case.

Any changes to the way race-locked stuff drops or do they still drop for characters that can't use them?

Opposite here. There's stuff in there that I MUST, absolutely MUST HAVE...

Oh well. Forget it. No crates for me :'(
  • Aliniel
    Aliniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Take the name from the best RPG game ever created and put it on *** money sucking feature. I'm both mad and disappointed. In my eyes, you keep sinking further down by each passing month.
  • The_4O4
    The_4O4
    ✭✭✭
    Aliniel wrote: »
    Take the name from the best RPG game ever created and put it on *** money sucking feature. I'm both mad and disappointed. In my eyes, you keep sinking further down by each passing month.

I'd you don't like eso, don't play it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Take the name from the best RPG game ever created

The Wild Hunt has been a part of TES lore since 1998. This has nothing to do with another game.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • GoldParadox
    GoldParadox
    ✭✭✭
    uMzG8RO.jpg
    GoldParadox
    | NA | PC | Daggerfall Covenant
    Founder of the Red Crescent Clan
    Ethan Maxwell | CP 690+ Nord Stamina Nightblade
    Flawless Conqueror, Emperor
    ➳Core DPS Raider / Healer
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phew, such a relief.

That's sad, I'm sorry stuff you wanted got locked in the crates :/

Here's hope that ZOS will eventually hear the outcry and keep only the Apex/themed rewards as Crate Exclusives, if anything. Selling the rest of the stuff through direct purchase for a limited time during each crate's off-season would certainly make the Crown Store more "meaty" (and the Crown Crates less obnoxious). We have so little stuff for direct purchase nowadays.
    Edited by Abeille on March 2, 2017 5:25PM
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Faunter
    Faunter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Is it normal that some of the potions come in bundles of (10) instead of the (5) you can buy them for? This essentially gives double the Gems upon extraction.

Is it also normal that some of the rewards, like Sanguine's Black Goat, aren't available for purchase with Gems?
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got some crates. I got the Bravil Retriever dog four times.

Four.

Times.

:/

And the Banekin twice.

I only got one mount, the guar. The game decided to give me the guar twice, and no other mounts.

Right now I'm not thrilled. :(
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Faunter wrote: »
    Is it also normal that some of the rewards, like Sanguine's Black Goat, aren't available for purchase with Gems?

That isn't intended. We're fixing it now, and you should see it available for purchase with Gems a little later today.
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well that saved some pennies.... quite a lot of very little :D
  • Ariotar
    Ariotar
    ✭✭✭
    I'm disappointed there's no Hearthfire Kagouti. Mainly because I know it will be in crown crates at some point, so I was hoping it'd be in this one. Didn't buy the original Kagouti because I was waiting for this one.

That being said, I'll probably buy enough crates to get the Moth Priest costume and moth swarm pet for RP purposes.
    Proud AD for life
  • Didaco
    Didaco
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anywhere I can find pictures?
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Was the Hircine house stuff ever available for purchase, or did it launch directly into the crates? Serious question.
  • GorraShatan
    GorraShatan
    ✭✭✭✭
    No pics no proof.
    Below is the full list of collectibles that you have a chance of obtaining in the new Crown Crate season, The Elder Scrolls Online's Wild Hunt. Note that this excludes consumables, which are the same as last season.

APEX
    Wild Hunt Bear
    Wild Hunt Camel
    Wild Hunt Guar
    Wild Hunt Horse
    Wild Hunt Senche
    Wild Hunt Wolf

LEGENDARY
    12-Point Antler Skullcap
    14-Point Antler Skullcap
    Banner of Hircine
    Black Senche-Panther
    Black Senche-Panther Kitten
    Blue Oasis Dragon Frog
    Cobalt Sep Adder
    Dark Moons Lynx
    Doom Wolf
    Doom Wolf Pup
    Statue of Hircine
    Tapestry of Hircine
    Wild Hunt Antler Skullcap
    Wild Hunt Transform

EPIC
    Amethyst Eyelashes
    Ancestor Moth Swarm
    Azure Feather Eyelashes
    Baby Netch
    Banded Guar Charger
    Eight-Fang Nose Chain
    Floral Swirl Aura
    Forester’s Hood with Flowers
    Moth Priest
    Priest of the Green
    Rootbrim Hat with Flower
    Sanguine’s Black Goat
    Toxin Doctor
    Uricanbeg Antler Tattoos
    Wild Vines’ Embrace Tattoos
    Wyrd Root Tattoos

SUPERIOR
    Banekin
    Black Marsh Keeper
    Bravil Retriever
    East Skyrim Scout Outfit
    Feathered Kelp-Scalp
    Flannel Forester’s Hood
    Mane-of-Many-Rivers
    Orcish Scout Armor
    Rotmeht Hangover Bed-Head
    Tree-minder
    Uricanbeg Antlers Face Tattoo
    Valenwood Spinner
    West Skyrim Scout Outfit
    Wild Hunt Leaf-Dance Aura
    Wild Hunt Rootbrim Hat
    Wild Vines Face Tattoo
    Winterborn Hunter’s Costume
    Winterborn Shaman’s Costume
    Winterborn Warrior’s Costume
    Wyrd Root Face Tattoo

• HaphazardAllure
    anadandy wrote: »
    Was the Hircine house stuff ever available for purchase, or did it launch directly into the crates? Serious question.

The Hircine house stuff is only available in the crates and was never offered any other way before.
    Edited by HaphazardAllure on March 2, 2017 7:44PM
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    anadandy wrote: »

The Hircine house stuff is only available in the crates and was never offered any other way before.

Well, that sucks. Thanks.
  • KeiruNicrom
    KeiruNicrom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    #removecrowncrateconsumables

#nocrowncratefurnishings
  • perogwin_ESO
    perogwin_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »
    Take the name from the best RPG game ever created

The Wild Hunt has been a part of TES lore since 1998. This has nothing to do with another game.

More then that, the Wild Hunt has been part of the mythology in various countries (Germanic, Britanic to name 2 of the top of my head) for several thousand years.

The More You Know....
    Edited by perogwin_ESO on March 2, 2017 9:09PM
  • StopDropAndBear
    StopDropAndBear
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm actually not sad that someone thought there should be three near-identical antler based helms in the Legendary category, it means I had plenty of gems for all the stuff I really wanted in the lower tiers!
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phew, such a relief.

That's sad, I'm sorry stuff you wanted got locked in the crates :/

Here's hope that ZOS will eventually hear the outcry and keep only the Apex/themed rewards as Crate Exclusives, if anything. Selling the rest of the stuff through direct purchase for a limited time during each crate's off-season would certainly make the Crown Store more "meaty" (and the Crown Crates less obnoxious). We have so little stuff for direct purchase nowadays.

Thank you. Yeah, it really sucks, I WANT those antler hats. And I have crowns (saved them up for Q2/2017 DLC... for which crowns happen to be useless). But... if I buy crates, I might just as well end up with ugly guar or ugly banekin or useless pots. The mounts are OK but it's the hats I really want, and there are so many items that the odds of getting the hats are pretty low :-(

And also, I don't want to support crates because I don't like them, so I have to be somewhat consistent here. So I will bravely do what I advise everyone else to do : be an adult, deal with the frustration and suck it up. With some distance, it's #firstworldproblems anyway.

Goodbye, antler hats :'(

Edited by anitajoneb17_ESO on March 2, 2017 9:33PM
  • unwoman
    unwoman
    ✭✭
    casparian wrote: »

The Wild Hunt appears in The Witcher novels by the polish writer Andrzej Sapkowski, first written around the 1980s which the video games were inspired by. So yes, it has been used in other media.
    More then that, the Wild Hunt has been part of the mythology in various countries (Germanic, Britanic to name 2 of the top of my head) for several thousand years.

And like perogwin_ESO said, it's not made up lore but real life mythology. In many cases, real mythology can be more interesting than invented lore. Which is probably why many games take inspiration from it.
    Edited by unwoman on March 2, 2017 10:30PM
  • Mattock_Romulus
    Mattock_Romulus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How much for the Pet Doom Wolf Cub...5k crowns worth of gems?