The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New Error... Game states I'm already logged in and so won't log me in.

• Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just got this error 304 also. PS4 EU
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • elantaura
    elantaura
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not resolved just got the error 304 (6:3:1470:266) this account it already logged in.
    I was looked in a 3 min load screen and shut application and tried to restart - this is what I got.
    I can see some people have been upset by this on a guild (psn chat) so I'm going to imply that there may be more without access to this forum, who can't tell you.
    As the standard submit a ticket for this not on forum is done through game... I think there may be a few you are unaware of who can't report it too.
    PS4 EU 1200+ cp - I enjoy RP, Housing, PVE and PVP

• Mefromnorway
    Mefromnorway
    ✭✭✭
    elantaura wrote: »
    Not resolved just got the error 304 (6:3:1470:266) this account it already logged in.
    I was looked in a 3 min load screen and shut application and tried to restart - this is what I got.
    I can see some people have been upset by this on a guild (psn chat) so I'm going to imply that there may be more without access to this forum, who can't tell you.
    As the standard submit a ticket for this not on forum is done through game... I think there may be a few you are unaware of who can't report it too.

get same error happend after i frozze in auridon guild shop had to turn of and so restart again,

Have fun and dont be rude. Im Norwegian so im sorry for my spelling, but hope u understand.

Grand Master Crafter.
    5 chars full 9 traiter.
    3 chars Flawless
    2 chars Stormproof.

Total 13 chars, evryone got full gold armor both roles.

PS5 Europe.
  • Gwythyr
    Gwythyr
    ✭✭
    I just had the same problem - loading screen took ages to log in, I closed the game and restarted but it said I was already logged on. Help please. ☹️
    Server: EU PSN
    Champion Points: 502

AD - Breton Sorceror
    EB - Templar Bosmer
    DC - Altmer Dragonknight
    AD - Khajiit Nightblade
    AD - Khajiit Templar
    DC - Dunmer Sorceror
    AD - Khajiit Warden
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS is now aware of the issues. Red banner on top. :)
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Riswa
    Riswa
    Long load screen so I restarted. 304, 304, 304 and now maintenance. Looks like they had same problem with XBOX. Why do THEY not communicate with their community???
  • SlinkySlack
    SlinkySlack
    ✭✭✭
    Do anyone know how long the server will be offline or is it the standard 3 hours?
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS4 EU servers are now back online. Also the banner above. I'm also in game currently.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS4 NA servers are now back down and struggling under the 304 error code. we said this crap was going to happen... but everyone was just too excited to get their homes....

If only PTS testers had actually TESTED the game and patch instead of just getting pretty pictures and details of the houses...
  • FuriousStar
    FuriousStar
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, finally got this "already logged in" message. Thought for a second I got hacked. Maintenance is tomorrow A.M...maybe they had to start early. Unable to Connect to server is what I'm seeing currently. But Netflix and all other devices are a go, so it's not internet related.
    Edited by FuriousStar on February 27, 2017 1:11AM
  • TrinityDivine
    TrinityDivine
    ✭✭
    I'm also getting this error now. Might as well quit for the night.
  • cool_george
    cool_george
    Soul Shriven
    I'm getting the same login error that states I'm already logged in: error 304 (6:3:1470:126).
  • Synuia
    Synuia
    Soul Shriven
    Im getting the error code now too 304. :(
  • ConjuringFire
    ConjuringFire
    ✭✭
    Cool, I'm not the only one, this really sucks i have a day off and planned to play this. Hopefully it's resolved quickly
  • partzs
    partzs
    So they have known about this issue since the housing patch was released on PC. But have yet to fix the issue. Rather then hold the housing up to allow us to play the game they release an un tested un patched update that breaks the game.

If you think this is bad now, just wait till Morowind!
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO is unstable and having issues. We're all getting this Error unfortunately.

My first crash was right after I got my ESO+ subscription running. Not happy at all and it's a total waste of money right now because I can barely play the game. I guess I'm going to be extra careful this time around with organization on my pack mules so I won't need the Crafting Bag again for at least 6 more months.

Edited by Vaoh on February 27, 2017 2:05AM
  • TipsyTrojan
    Still crashing for me..Goodbye ESO Plus...Between constant random crashes and slow load times even prior to the new patch it's unbearable. I love the game and will still suffer through it but won't continue to pay for the abuse.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now XBOX1 is going down. this is a mess. Can they not now see that they've let all these bugs and glitches pile up and go unfixed for TOO long??

Time to stop sweeping them under the carpet and start addressing them.
  • carlos424
    carlos424
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This error is back, along with many other loading errors (error 307, etc.)
  • DBZVelena
    DBZVelena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    try disabling your addons, waiting 10 min, then try logging in again.
    If that doesn't work, make a ticket for support.
    What are Natch Potes? Can you eat those?
    I believe in Genie-Gina.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Since this thread is over two years old, we are closing the discussion. You are welcome to start a new thread on this topic if no recent ones exist. As for the Error 304 when logging in, you can find troubleshooting in the help article linked below.

What do I do if I get an error stating "Error 304: Another log in to this account has been made" when trying to log into The Elder Scrolls Online?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.