The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread for "Watch the Return to Morrowind Gameplay Trailer"

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article Watch the Return to Morrowind Gameplay Trailer. Watch our first ESO: Morrowind gameplay trailer for a glimpse of the thrilling adventure that awaits!
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saw some argonians in a cage there, made my day >:D
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vekh! And Vekh!
    ... and Muatra. ;)

And those armors! We are getting a decent Indoril armor!
    Edited by Faulgor on February 22, 2017 3:16PM
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hype, hype, HYPE !!! <3<3<3

I was pausing the video every second on every shot :smiley:
    Edited by Tyrion87 on February 23, 2017 11:03AM
  • TerraDewBerry
    TerraDewBerry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was so awesome.. I'm so hyped! When will this be on the PTS? I can't wait!! :)
  • theironcat
    theironcat
    Soul Shriven
    What is the second word she says? 'The xxx say (...)'
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyrion87 wrote: »
    Hype, hype, HYPE !!! <3<3<3

I was stopping the video every second on every shot :smiley:

Same here.
    theironcat wrote: »
    What is the second word she says? 'The xxx say (...)'

"Ashlanders"
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still at work so can't watch. Will check this out when I get in tonight and then come back here to tell you my opinions.
    I'm going to like it.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • SwaminoNowlino
    SwaminoNowlino
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crystal Blast wasn't even used in the gameplay trailer. #ForeverUseless
    Xbox NA : CP 160 StamPlar, MagNB, MagSorc, StamSorc, StamDK, StamNB, Level 10 MagDK & MagPlar, StamWarden, MagWarden

"We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome." - The Balance Lord Wrobel
    - And now it sure does, better learn how to bash folks!

I get by with a little help from logic.
  • ShadowHvo
    ShadowHvo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That trailer looked amazing, I am super hyped!

Though I simply must ask, will we see the remaining cantons, or just few of them 'being built' during the course of our adventure on Vvardenfell?

I ask because I really wish to see Vivec the City become an amazing city for RP, a proper big capital in all of its Dunmeri glory, but I feel it might be lacking just that, its glory, if we're only left with 3 cantons + the palace.

It would be a very nice experience if the remaining, or just few of unfinished cantons would be building up the further and further into the storyline we go, and ofcourse, at the end to see the completion of all the cantons.
    Edited by ShadowHvo on February 22, 2017 4:45PM
    Nighren - The Shadow Striker
    Leader of Bloodlines
    -- EU --

Want to roleplay in elder scrolls online? Check out eso-rp.com
  • SG_Celerrimus
    SG_Celerrimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Super cool! Environment looks amazing :) Unfortunately I missed out on playing Morrowind, so I am missing out on a lot of the nostalgia factor, but this will be a nice introduction to it for me I think :)
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Omg, the music. So. Epic. Seriously. Is that a new score? From somewhere? What is its name? Does it have a name? Did I mention that music is so wow great? Because it is.
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @0:53 of the video you can see the new skill of calling down a "Cliff Racer Attack" on the new warden class

also:
    i think i screwed up my purchase,
    i prepaid the $59.99 for the collectors edition of morrowind. i just realized this bought me a totaly new version of eso.
    does this mean all my characters and progress will be deleted and i will recieve a totaly new account ?
    im kinda scared now.

@ZOS_GinaBruno please help.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update.

I watched it. I will be humming the Morrowind theme for the whole evening now. Can't wait for this!

Also was the "ding ding" and voice part at the beginning meant to be a play on Force Awakens or am I just looking for things which are not there?
    Edited by Turelus on February 22, 2017 5:50PM
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @0:53 of the video you can see the new skill of calling down a "Cliff Racer Attack" on the new warden class

also:
    i prepaid the $59.99 for the collectors edition of morrowind. i just realized this bought me a totaly new version of eso.
    does this mean all my characters and progress will be deleted and i will recieve a totaly new account ?
    im kinda scared now.

No don't worry, you will just upgrade to Morrowind. Though I am not sure if you will also have a spare ESO account, though I think what Gina has said in the past means that buying the Morrowind Collector's Edition while you already have ESO just means you will upgrade your current account with no spare base eso account
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    To the sound design team: I'm sorry if the advert people made to put in FOTM bass drops and single piano key in reverb cliches.

+100000 to whomever used my favorite emote: /lookup
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Your race to unravel the mystery of demi-god Vivec's waning power
    Shouldn't Vivec be referred to simply as god, since he achieved CHIM?
  • Ariotar
    Ariotar
    ✭✭✭
    OMG THIS IS AMAZING PLEASE TELL ME THE SPEAR ON VIVEC'S BACK IS MOLAG BAL'S D***
    (It's in the lore, look it up)
    Edited by Ariotar on February 22, 2017 6:52PM
    Proud AD for life
  • AtAfternoon
    AtAfternoon
    ✭✭✭
    I remember those Iron atronachs from this. I wonder if they're still somehow connected to Mephala.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMar wrote: »

also:
    im kinda scared now.

No don't worry, you will just upgrade to Morrowind. Though I am not sure if you will also have a spare ESO account, though I think what Gina has said in the past means that buying the Morrowind Collector's Edition while you already have ESO just means you will upgrade your current account with no spare base eso account

that is awesome, i hope you are correct.
  • RustyBlades
    RustyBlades
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't found this on the ESO site nor any of the marketing sites so I'll ask here (puts on nomex suit).... Ok, will the expansion come with a character slot for the new warden class? I am all filled up with alts.
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I haven't found this on the ESO site nor any of the marketing sites so I'll ask here (puts on nomex suit).... Ok, will the expansion come with a character slot for the new warden class? I am all filled up with alts.
    It comes with two more slots we can purchase, but unfortunately not any free ones.
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EPIC!!!!

I wish we had tools or mods for ESO to build our own trailers or short films!
    PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.
  •  Panda_iMunch
    Panda_iMunch
    ✭✭✭✭
    It was a lot of great glamour shots, not really much else. It was nice to see where the player could end up, but man was I itching to see the Warden's abilities in action after they leaked.
    Yeetus that fetus

Youtube: Pandalius (Panda)
    Twitch: Pandalius
    Beam: Pandalius
    Twitter: Pandalius
  • Anhedonie
    Anhedonie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sound choice is awesome.
    Profanity filter is a crime against the freedom of speech. Also gags.
  • deleted008293
    deleted008293
    ✭✭✭✭
    I didn't seen a single Silt Strider... and it will kinda upset me if it wont arrive in ESO Morrowind as well.
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    nordmarian wrote: »
    I didn't seen a single Silt Strider... and it will kinda upset me if it wont arrive in ESO Morrowind as well.
    They're in Vvardenfell and can be used for fast travel within the province. It was mentioned in one of the interviews, I'm afraid I don't have the link but you might find it in one of the other threads.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nordmarian wrote: »

this ^
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thoughts:

--Slightly irritated that everyone keeps saying 'return to Morrowind.' It's VVARDENFELL boys and girls. We've BEEN back to Morrowind already; Stonefalls and Deshaan are a part of it.
    --Yay, Iron Atronachs! :smiley:
    --For some reason I got it into my head that Vivec's hair was supposed to be made of fire, and now I'm disappointed to see him bald.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I paused on the Vivec City shots, looks really good!
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450