The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread for "Homestead is Now Live on Xbox One and PlayStation®4"

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article Homestead is Now Live on Xbox One and PlayStation®4. Starting today, the dream of owning a house in ESO becomes a reality on Xbox One and PlayStation®4! Player housing, Master Crafting Writs, Furnishing Crafting, new Crafting Motifs and more await you in the Homestead update.
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • RagnarSS
    RagnarSS
    The notes say the patch is 20.4gb but mine is 34.4gb and it is taking an age to download. I have the fastest broadband available and full bars on the wifi. You may need to amend the notes stating it is 20.4gb
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would just like to say to the console players, have fun with Homestead!! I'm sure many of you will really love it! :) Enjoy it now that you have patiently waited for it!
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really loved the video, was great to see a developer talking about the feature of the update. I hope you can do more like this in future ZOS.

Also tell Mandi she was awesome and really added to the video.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My update is 26.34 GB uh strange... anyways hope I can log in today I couldn't even log in when Tamriel One hit
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a great video! Really well presented - Mandi is definitely awesome.
    'Pure rains make sweet rivers'
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RebornV3x wrote: »
    My update is 26.34 GB uh strange... anyways hope I can log in today I couldn't even log in when Tamriel One hit
    RagnarSS wrote: »
    The notes say the patch is 20.4gb but mine is 34.4gb and it is taking an age to download. I have the fastest broadband available and full bars on the wifi. You may need to amend the notes stating it is 20.4gb

It's definately not 20 gig but mine is 26.34gig so the notes are off Xbox One NA. I had to perform two hard resets....one to start the update because I continue to get the must log into Xbox live error since One Tamriel update

After the patch completed....same error so it seems this game when it checks our profile and server is causing some issue with Xbox live. It's only this game

Once inside I noticed when using my banker or the actual bank, the item in my inventory is another item and when deposited, it changes back to the original item before this bug
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on February 21, 2017 11:16PM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feedback

-You've made the game too dark (this is without HDR )
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations console players! :smiley:
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • AdamBourke
    AdamBourke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My download on PS4 was the advertised size.

Didn't start automatically though :-(.

Oh, and took 4 hours. :-(
    PS4 - EU

Please put the Eyevea/EarthForge wayshrines back on the map?