The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Addon ?

SLaytanic
SLaytanic
✭✭
Is there an addon out there which will copy controls universally for all your characters?
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Votans Keybinder lets you select which controls will be the same for all characters and accounts that use it.

Binder is or was(when I last used it) also good it lets you save controls on one character and you can load them on others, not sure if it has been updated or not.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • SLaytanic
    SLaytanic
    ✭✭
    Thanks =)
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    We have moved this discussion to the Add-On forum where it should be more useful. :)
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use one called Binder. It's out of date but it still works fine. It lets you save your keybindings by typing a command in chat and then load them the same way.

It's especially useful for me because I want the same settings on all my characters but I also like to experiment with moving them around. So I can save my current preferred layout and then change it and then I can go back to the old one instantly or copy it across to all my characters.

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1195-BinderUpdated.html
    Edited by Danikat on February 18, 2017 11:16AM
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"