The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Limited Black Cat Available in the Crown Store (All Platforms)

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
Heart’s Day is right around the corner – are you ready? In addition to the ongoing sale of a few items that will help you take the next step with your special someone, there is also very special pet looking to form a bond with you, too. Adopt your Black Cat now for a limited time only.

b20f1adf049c076cc352ec163033dee6.jpg

“Are all black cats spies of the Mistress of Shadows? Perhaps. Certainly this black cat knows things you cannot know, and sees things you cannot see. But that is the nature of all black cats, is it not?” –The Crow Mother, Nether-Niece of Nocturnal.

The Black Cat pet costs 700 crowns and will be available on all platforms for a limited time from February 14 to February 20.

Will you adopt this lovely companion and impress your beloved? Post your pictures here, or share them with us on Twitter or Instagram.
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice! I know a ton of people were waiting for this pet, they're gonna be thrilled!!
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Recremen wrote: »
    Nice! I know a ton of people were waiting for this pet, they're gonna be thrilled!!

I was waiting for this pet and I'm thrilled!
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Bardolf
    Bardolf
    Abeille wrote: »
    Recremen wrote: »

I was waiting for this pet and I'm thrilled!

You too!? Me three!
    -Characters-PC-NA-
    Dar'Vashirr
    Breathes-In-Darkness
    Rythe Ohlin
    Bardolf Wolfnacht
    Walks-The-Forest
  • Junipus
    Junipus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So nice to have the new pet, but why did you *** up the reskin so it now looks like Kermit's been brained? Given all you had to do is change the texture (or even use Fill) from one to another surely no-one can be this incompetent without doing it deliberately?
    The Legendary Nothing
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My googly eye kitten!! Gonna get this soon ❤
  • ForsakenSin
    ForsakenSin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is the cat looking upper left? OR upper right?... it can see ALL >:)
    "By many i am seen as hero...as a savior of the Tamriel i will not stop until every Daedra every evil there is in Tamriel is vanquish by my hands..
    However i do this for my own purpose to gain trust of mortals to worship me and to eliminate my competition i will not bend my knee to lead your army to serve you Molag Bal , i will simply just take it from you.."--- Forsaken Sin( Magica Sorc)

Arise From Darkness Forsaken SIn
    "You have been a loyal High Elf Magica Sorc
    Conjure of Darkness, Master of Magic
    Killer of Molag Bal and Savior of Ebonheart Pact
    Until Dark Brotherhood killed you...
    but now..NOW its time to Arise From Darkness once again..."

• SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got him today. He's my first cat. His name is Jerry.

That is all.

B)
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You know what they say, yes? One eye on the fish, the other eye on... the other fish.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is it blasphemist for a khajit to own a cat? Will a vampire khajit consider this pet a meal? Will that make me a cannibal?
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @SantieClaw, are you going to get this precious kitty
  • Bardolf
    Bardolf
    t3hdubzy wrote: »
    Is it blasphemist for a khajit to own a cat? Will a vampire khajit consider this pet a meal? Will that make me a cannibal?

Only one way to find out.
    -Characters-PC-NA-
    Dar'Vashirr
    Breathes-In-Darkness
    Rythe Ohlin
    Bardolf Wolfnacht
    Walks-The-Forest
  • ForsakenSin
    ForsakenSin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »

You know what they say, yes? One eye on the fish, the other eye on... the other fish.

AHAHAHAHA

that explains it!
    "By many i am seen as hero...as a savior of the Tamriel i will not stop until every Daedra every evil there is in Tamriel is vanquish by my hands..
    However i do this for my own purpose to gain trust of mortals to worship me and to eliminate my competition i will not bend my knee to lead your army to serve you Molag Bal , i will simply just take it from you.."--- Forsaken Sin( Magica Sorc)

Arise From Darkness Forsaken SIn
    "You have been a loyal High Elf Magica Sorc
    Conjure of Darkness, Master of Magic
    Killer of Molag Bal and Savior of Ebonheart Pact
    Until Dark Brotherhood killed you...
    but now..NOW its time to Arise From Darkness once again..."

• esp1992
    esp1992
    ✭✭✭
    The regular Housecat i bought... Its meow sounds pitiful.

This kitty sounds BEAUTIFUL!!!!
    MY CHARACTERS

Clouse the White Warden - Breton AD MAG Warden
    Jaro the Wild Changeling - Bosmer AD STAM Warden
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    esp1992 wrote: »
    The regular Housecat i bought... Its meow sounds pitiful.

This kitty sounds BEAUTIFUL!!!!

I don't have the other kitties to compare, but I quite like the meow sounds on the black cat. :)
  • Faunter
    Faunter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will we ever get the white cat version of this pet?
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    And the Siamese?
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    Got him today. He's my first cat. His name is Jerry.

That is all.

B)
    Jerry was the mouse. Tom was the cat. :wink:

I heard news of a black cat in the store.

I'm disappointed. It's a black cat with a red collar.

Is that to ward off the black cat's ability to bring bad luck?

Pah!

• netch_a_sketch
    netch_a_sketch
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will this ever be on the crown store again? I wanted the black cat for so long but my internet was out almost the entire of February and missed it by just a few days.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Violynne wrote: »
    Jerry was the mouse. Tom was the cat. :wink:
    LOL! He wasn't named after Tom and Jerry. He was named after a betta fish I had named Jerry (died late last year ... RIP Jerry the Fish), who was in turn named after Jerry Seinfeld, the comedian/actor. :D