The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Account already logged in

arakis99ub17_ESO
NA server PC

Error 304
  • arakis99ub17_ESO
    Still having problems. Why is there no server status page?
  • A_Tang
    A_Tang
    Same here since about 1900 hours EST.
  • silhouette187
    There is literally a big red banner that states: "We are currently investigating issues some players are having regarding logging into the North American PC/Mac megaserver. We will update as new information becomes available." Also, read some other posts, we're all dealing with this. It might be a couple hours before they can get the servers online, they may need to do some maintenance and such as well.
  • arakis99ub17_ESO
    There is literally a big red banner that states: "We are currently investigating issues some players are having regarding logging into the North American PC/Mac megaserver. We will update as new information becomes available." Also, read some other posts, we're all dealing with this. It might be a couple hours before they can get the servers online, they may need to do some maintenance and such as well.

Yes, there is now a message stating there is a problem. There was no official announcement at the time of the first or second post.

Having multiple users report problems sometimes gets gets more attention for the problem.
  • Merrien
    Merrien
    ✭✭✭
    Was fixed, but I just crashed again, same thing. It was while I was trying to travel to one of my houses, endless loading, had to tab / alt /delete to stop the thing, and now I can't log back in.

More maintenance required, alas. I'm sure I won't be the only one posting on it again tonight.
  • Jipsey
    Jipsey
    ✭✭
    i have this same status and im locked out of my account for 5 days now and no response from cs.
    also eso plus...i don't imagine they will refund or extend my eso plus either

[minor edit for context]
    Edited by ZOS_CoriJ on February 12, 2017 11:28PM
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jipsey While we cannot solve this issue from the forums, we've had a look at your most recent ticket on this issue. It seems that they are currently in the process of investigating based on your contacts yesterday after escalating the matter. They have not updated you on this status, which wasn't helpful, but should be back in touch soon with what information they can provide.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post
  • Shoegarshack
    Shoegarshack
    ✭✭
    Having the same issue tonight. Been over an hour and still unable to login. Getting the 'Error 304 - This account is already logged in. I restarted on Xbox after a hung loading screen. Awesome!
  • Angkhar
    Angkhar
    i have the same problem, my character stucked at '' Logging In '' screen and nothing happening

-Eu Server Pc-

Edit : Problem fixed
    Edited by Angkhar on February 27, 2017 2:07AM
  • Banetek
    Banetek
    ✭✭✭
    its the *** servers.. I'm still waiting for a response as to why all my speed tests, a reinstall of the game , removal of all add-ons is not doing anything.. Updated video card, reset modem, have a great connection with great speed test results.. still
  • partzs
    partzs
    Its the housing patch. PS4 is having major issues with this and they obviously have not fixed it! Why do they release something that they know will break the game???
  • parkham
    parkham
    ✭✭✭
    this happened to me yesterday twice. I just logged back in each time and it was ok.

PC-NA-EST

- All's Faire Guild
    - Divine Crusade Guild
    - Greybeards & Gals Guild
    - Dead Citizens Guild