The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

ERROR 307 (6:3:1470:126)

Adam2173
Adam2173
Just got logged off of server just as i was about to talk to a merchant, tried logging back in and coming up with that error code with a message "Booted from server"? What does this mean? I hope to god it's a technical issue.
  • neutronenstern
    neutronenstern
    ✭✭✭
    You are banned.
    Options
  • Adam2173
    Adam2173
    You are banned.

Why on earth would i be banned for?
    Options
  • neutronenstern
    neutronenstern
    ✭✭✭
    For vmol glitching
    Options
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are banned.

Is that really a ban?
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
    Options
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh i've just got this error...

I've never done vmol either.
    PS4 EU DC

Options
  • Adam2173
    Adam2173
    I got no idea what vmol means but i'm back in luckily. Not sure what that was, got me worried for a second.
    Options
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's got all sorts of bugs and all sorts of errors, it's incredible.
    Pc na
    Options
  • Adam2173
    Adam2173
    akl77 wrote: »
    It's got all sorts of bugs and all sorts of errors, it's incredible.

This is the only bug i've come across thankfully. Played 100s of hours on my EU character, decided to make an NA character to help out a buddy of mine and this error kicked me off. Perhaps it was a latency issue?
    Options
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm on NA, I get all sorts of lags, errors, bugs, crashes, it's ridiculous for a game. Other games I play never crashes!
    Pc na
    Options
  • ZOS_PeterT
    ZOS_PeterT
    ✭✭✭
    Players who attempt to log into a second megaserver while still logged into their primary one will be kicked out of the oldest session and receive either an Error 304 or an Error 307 message.
    Players who are booted from the megaservers in this way must wait 1-2 minutes before they are able to reconnect.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios

Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

Options
    Staff Post
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What second mega server, there's only one NA server to choose on PS4, we are not on PC man.
    Pc na
    Options
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    akl77 wrote: »
    What second mega server, there's only one NA server to choose on PS4, we are not on PC man.

You can choose NA or EU i'm on EU myself.

Though @ZOS_PeterT I didn't try to access NA at all, i just disconnected in pvp and couldn't log in for 15 mins? Is this just an error that happens or was someone trying to access my account?
    PS4 EU DC

Options
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yours is the famous Cyrodiil crash and lock out error, had that for months and still the same not resolved today.
    Pc na
    Options
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't understand why they always suggest something that's irrelevant and not see the real issues.
    Pc na
    Options
  • zacvanm
    zacvanm
    ✭✭✭
    I got this error too. Never played anything but NA PS4. When I tried loggin back in I got the long load time. I wish they would change the text to "This may be a usually long load time."
    EP Nord StamDK PvP
    EP Breton Magplar PvP/PvE
    1750cp
    PS-NA
    Options
  • Adam2173
    Adam2173
    I hadn't signed into my EU server character in about a week so not sure that was the case. Though it's nice to know it wasn't a ban. Also does this mean someone else is using my account elsewhere? and signed me out when they signed in.
    Options
  • zacvanm
    zacvanm
    ✭✭✭
    PS4 notifies you when that happens since the account is a PSN account. Check your email attached to the account and make sure though
    EP Nord StamDK PvP
    EP Breton Magplar PvP/PvE
    1750cp
    PS-NA
    Options