The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need advice: have broken my build.

IndorilArwynLlethran
Hi guys! Yesterday I've cured vampirism on my main char - dunmer mag sorc with also stamina buff for using caltrops and stealth. And - he is much slower now. I used to wear Night Silence set, but it just lifts movement speed penalty. So, I need your advice - how to gain previous stealth speed (+50%).
And, yes, why did I cure him. Because dying of fire effects is not fun. Yesterday I didn't die on The_Bridge even once. That's a good point for not being a vampire. But scout is completely broken.
Rapid Maneuver is not an option - costs too much and I don't have any free slots.
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Speed pots?
  • iseko
    iseko
    ✭✭✭✭
    Get legerdmain to 10. First passive?

Edit: woops nvm. Its for reduced stam cost. Not speed. Derp
    Edited by iseko on January 31, 2017 7:56AM
  • Elara_Northwind
    Elara_Northwind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There is a set, Jailbreaker, which gives you minor expedition at all times. It only increases your movement speed by 10% though, not 50...
    Sorcerer, Templar, Wolf Collector, Housing Addict!

GM of Salted Wings Tavern and Salted Wings Housing 🏠🌻

'A House is Built with Boards and Beams, a Home is Built with Love and Dreams'

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/ElaraNorthwind
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I couldn't do Cyro without Rapids. In fact its the only reason I use overload - for the extra slots just for it (and one or 2 other goodies) - but rapids is the main one. Imho, its worth much more than having a choice of ulti's.
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • tonemd
    tonemd
    ✭✭✭✭
    iql2if.gif

Skooma Smuggler perhaps.

(2 items) Adds 967 Max Magicka

(3 items) Adds 129 Magica Recovery

(4 items) Adds 129 Spell Damage

(5 items) When you drink a potion, you gain Major Expedition for 30 seconds, increasing your Movement Speed by 30%.
  • IndorilArwynLlethran
    ok, guys, i see your points. tried rapids and potions - those help a bit, but it seems to me i will need to re-infect my char :smiley: thank you all.
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Agree i cant live without vamp sneak speed, and the sets that give it just put you at a disadvantage. I play a nightblade so i tent stay away from fire.
  • Berenhir
    Berenhir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC EU - Ebonheart Pact - Gray Host - Death Recap -#zergfarming -
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings all!

@IndorilArwynLlethran as I play a vampire as well, I would like to ask, were you often in stage 4? I ask as that is when Dark Stalker kicks in. Dark Stalker increases your movement speed while sneaking to approximately standard running speed, and also allows you to enter stealth more quickly at night or indoors. (While you have Vampirisim Stage 4) I hope this helps better understanding what happened to your stealth speed.

-Greg-
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • IndorilArwynLlethran
    @Berenhir
    Yes, I know this set, same effect with Night Silence.

@ZOS_GregoryV

I'm usually on stage 4, now after respecification and re-infection all my stats are back (even better).

Thank you all gays again!

• Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings all!

@IndorilArwynLlethran as I play a vampire as well, I would like to ask, were you often in stage 4? I ask as that is when Dark Stalker kicks in. Dark Stalker increases your movement speed while sneaking to approximately standard running speed, and also allows you to enter stealth more quickly at night or indoors. (While you have Vampirisim Stage 4) I hope this helps better understanding what happened to your stealth speed.

-Greg-

The problem with vampire is next patch, it's going to be talons and lava whips everywhere. Incoming Fiery DK death from above, and more fire damage than you've ever seen before.

Half of the PVPers I know are considering curing stage four... it's a good thing. Because for the longest time there was really no downside to being a vampire,

MDK's are about to show us that there is.