The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Female LF good players

PinkRhyno
PinkRhyno
I've been playing this game from the beginning on Xbox, and haven't found a lot of people able to do Vet content. Let me know if I can tag along with you want to do some harder content. Personal message me if interested.
  • Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try get in a guild.
    EU or NA?
    Xbox one EU
    8 Flawless conquerors on all class specs (4 stam, 4 magicka)
    Doesn't stand in red
  • skiptomyluau
    skiptomyluau
    ✭✭✭
    I'm in a guild on xb NA with a few really nice women players. Message me in game if you like I'll send you in the right direction. Sorry for the above comments.
  • Kuroinu
    Kuroinu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Found you!
    latest?cb=20150626205206
    I'd catch it.
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What's the point in adding female to the title?
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PinkRhyno wrote: »
    I've been playing this game from the beginning on Xbox, and haven't found a lot of people able to do Vet content. Let me know if I can tag along with you want to do some harder content. Personal message me if interested.

I think this where I say: "I've been playing this game from the beginning on PC(switched to Xbox), and I haven't found a lot of women able to do Vet content."....

No seriously though all chauvinistic humor aside. I've only known two women to stick with the game longer than a month and both are pretty good.
    Legendary Archer of Valenwood
    Bosmer Dragon Knight Archer. XBox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Sorcerer Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Warden Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Templar's are evil..
  • AnviOfVai
    AnviOfVai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would run with you, but alas you are on another platform. Pretty sure you can join a group/guild really easily just go to a popular area and turn your mic on, give a shout out and suddenly your flocked with private messages. Sometimes its no wonder girls get the reputation we do in games -_-
    "I appear at my lord's behest, or perhaps I was always here, and you merely lacked the ability to see me."

PS4 - EU

AD - Pet Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - 160
    DC - Warden - Werewolf - in - progress - 160
    DC - Templar - Tank - 160
    DC - Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - in - progress
    EP - Dragon Knight -Fire Tank - 160
    EP - Nightblade - Damage Dealer - 160

• HuawaSepp
    HuawaSepp
    ✭✭✭
    Fine. But first show that you have all MSA and MoL specific achievements and that you are in the top 100 of every leaderboard.
    PTS-EU
  • Bigevilpeter
    Bigevilpeter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Whats the point of saying you were a female again??
  • Majic
    Majic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good players stay out of the forums.
    Epopt Of The Everspinning Logo, Church Of The Eternal Loading Screen
    And verily, verily, spaketh the Lord: "Error <<1>>"
  • Sengra
    Sengra
    ✭✭✭
    Whats the point of saying you were a female again??

Apparently, some people can't handle reading 'female' on a forum without turning into giggly teens. Saying you're female upfront might be a way to save time and nerves, I don't know.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • AnviOfVai
    AnviOfVai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also BTW she has started a discussion before asking for vet players to help her out. (without mentioning she is a girl)

"I appear at my lord's behest, or perhaps I was always here, and you merely lacked the ability to see me."

PS4 - EU

AD - Pet Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - 160
    DC - Warden - Werewolf - in - progress - 160
    DC - Templar - Tank - 160
    DC - Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - in - progress
    EP - Dragon Knight -Fire Tank - 160
    EP - Nightblade - Damage Dealer - 160

• Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also BTW she has started a discussion before asking for vet players to help her out. (without mentioning she is a girl)
    A week ago - and she got five replies. Now she has two pages in just a few hours. None of the answers are actually helpful, but still...
  • elantaura
    elantaura
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have carried far more males through content than females in fairness, and given new players money for a horse...come to think of it ...they were all males! Some mentioned it too. Have they have been using there gender for a free ride? I'm so gulable! Those scammers! good job I don't judge males based on that.
    PS4 EU 1200+ cp - I enjoy RP, Housing, PVE and PVP

• Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    elantaura wrote: »
    I have carried far more males through content than females in fairness...

Do your arms get tired from carrying players?
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • ZOS_Ragnar
    ZOS_Ragnar
    admin
    We have removed several posts from this thread that were inappropriate. Please remember to be respectful and constructive at all times on our forums, and help us maintain a friendly and welcoming atmosphere for all people regardless of gender.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • elantaura
    elantaura
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cadbury wrote: »
    elantaura wrote: »
    I have carried far more males through content than females in fairness...

Do your arms get tired from carrying players?

My fingers do all that button smashing ;) I could get rsi, and then there's the soul gems I have to carry! Then there's the this boss will one shot you if you don't block- then they get one shotted. You know stuff... but they all sounded so nice...you know they whisper hi I'm James can you help me. Then I'm buying them stuff, making them armour

PS4 EU 1200+ cp - I enjoy RP, Housing, PVE and PVP

• srfrogg23
    srfrogg23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    PinkRhyno wrote: »

Now there's a philosophical question of "wants".

Do you want:

1. to find a group to play with, or;
    2. do you want to see if people will make a big deal out of the fact that you're a female?

I've met tons of women that play this game. My wife occasionally plays on PS4, too. Mature people aren't going to care about the pitch of your voice if you don't make a big deal about it yourself. As long as you're interested enough in the game to be halfway decent, no one really cares.

They also don't care about your sexuality, skin tone, religion, lack of religion, hair color, or any number of other identifying characteristics. They just want to play the game.

I'd recommend simply stating your platform, role, and goals to find people to play with. But, if you insist on prefacing your advertisement with identity politics, be prepared to see a lot more of the types of comments that have been removed recently. Drama.

I don't know, maybe that was what you were really after?