The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Permanently Missable Eidetic Memory

SilentResident
SilentResident
Soul Shriven
There are some Eidetic Memories which are accessible only during their relevant quests and no post-quest copies of them exist. The following Eidetic Memories:

Eyes of the Queen Only
Letter from Lenwe
Letter from Camarino
Rotten Bread and Spoiled Meat
How Much Longer?
Grand Sermonizer's Journal
Valyia's Cargo Manifest
KIDNAPPING!
Shipyards Workers, Take Warning!
Note from Jeegren

are still permanently missable upon completing their quests (as of January 2017). Zenimax, please add copies of these Memories outside of quest areas so we can access them! The Eidetic Memories collection can not be completed without them!
  • Moi_523
    Moi_523
    ✭✭✭
    I know this is old but maybe a bump up will get them to re-look at it. I missed Eyes of the Queen only and even though USEP says its in the guild hall after the quest it is not. Please make these books available out side of their respective quests!

• Sereliel
    Sereliel
    bump
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eyes of the Queen Only - still bugged:( This is a problem with players who start the main Shadowfen quest prior to finding this letter not being able to do the quest associated with the letter.

Letter from Lenwe - find in the infirmary
    Letter from Camarino - find in the infirmary
    Rotten Bread and Spoiled Meat - Arenthia (at the inn, if not look around the whole town, the letters are scattered about)
    How Much Longer? - Arenthia (by the store near the docks...if not search the town

Grand Sermonizer's Journal - can group with someone on the quest to obtain

Valyia's Cargo Manifest - not available after the area phases on quest completion
    KIDNAPPING! - not sure when this disappears, but probably related to a quest being completed
    Shipyards Workers, Take Warning! - not available after the area phases on quest completion

Note from Jeegren - no location in game currently??

• ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    We actually have a number of fixes relating to Eidetic Memory coming in our next update. Stay tuned!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We actually have a number of fixes relating to Eidetic Memory coming in our next update. Stay tuned!

*crosses fingers and squeezes eyes shut*

Please include Darien's letter, please include Darien's letter...
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol.. I lost track of how many lorebooks I have read that still glow and make me stop again the next time thru.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

My heroes. <3
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • AlMcFly
    AlMcFly
    ✭✭✭✭✭

By "next update", do you mean Horns of the Reach or something that has already happened? There are lore on OP's list that I cannot get either and have been waiting...
  • Meliora
    Meliora
    ✭✭
    And I have problem with it:
    Book 3 - Valyia's Cargo Manifest. Similarly, the book 2.
    imgur.com/LkQEtFJ
    And answer from Ayntir: Quest Phasing : "Book is not here anymore because of a quest completion (I checked). The quest is sometimes started by the book itself, or by an npc just nearby, or a bit further. But it's generally very close".
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2997275 (year 2016)
    Probably these bugs still not corrected by ZOS.
    Edited by Meliora on August 17, 2017 8:03PM