The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Elf Bane & Ravager Set Jewelry Traits

Flak
Flak
✭✭✭✭
Hello,
I was happy to see that see that you've finally fixed the Elfbane Set to work with all Flameabilities. Sadly it will remain useless for most players since the jewelry only drops in Healthy Trait.
It would be amazing if we could get Arcane & Robust Jewelry for these sets again so that there would be a way to work with them again. If you don't want to make the loottables too big you could easily delete a good amount of sets from the PvP-Vendor that nobody will ever consider usefull, Deadly Strike for example.

Hoping to see this included in the next patch, thanks in advance :smile:

Greets Flák

GM of the progressive raiding Guild Ghosts and Goblins | Recruitment: Open

Roster

Flák - 50 Magicka DK DD
Toxic Flák - 50 Stamina DK DD
Flakká - 50 Magicka NB DD
Sonic Flák - 50 Stam-Sorc DD
Flákjack - 50 Stamplar DD
Flák the Ripper - 50 StamNB DD
Flakster - 50 Magicka Sorc DD
Overwhelming Flak - 50 Magicka Templar Healer/DD
Full Metal Flák - 50 Stamina DK Tank
All Pact

YouTube
  • Erasure
    Erasure
    ✭✭✭
    Always thought it was a mistake to completely remove the off-spec jewelry traits from their armor weight system. If they had been left rare, 5-10% of total drops, 80-90% on-spec, I think it would have satisfied the niche build players without mainstream players feeling like they were receiving much 'junk'.
    Edited by Erasure on January 29, 2017 4:15AM
  • cheemers
    cheemers
    ✭✭✭✭
    I somehow have a blue robust Ravager necklace, I'm not sure how. I've had it in my inventory for a coupleof months I think.
    Youtube channel: https://youtube.com/channel/UCDQ7FrJ0AjMt2auffLEf_Pw

PS4 EU - 18 characters, all DC
  • Flak
    Flak
    ✭✭✭✭
    Erasure wrote: »
    Always thought it was a mistake to completely remove the off-spec jewelry traits from their armor weight system. If they had been left rare, 5-10% of total drops, 80-90% on-spec, I think it would have satisfied the niche build players without mainstream players feeling like they were receiving much 'junk'.

Well if they wanted to remove junk they could just remove useless armortraits and some of the sets^^
    cheemers wrote: »
    I somehow have a blue robust Ravager necklace, I'm not sure how. I've had it in my inventory for a coupleof months I think.

Is it CP160? I think it was available for a short time but not sure if they were scaled up already. I tested on the PTS and stopped at 25 Jewelry-pieces, all were Healthy.

Roster

Flák - 50 Magicka DK DD
    All Pact

YouTube
  • cheemers
    cheemers
    ✭✭✭✭
    Flak wrote: »

Well if they wanted to remove junk they could just remove useless armortraits and some of the sets^^

Is it CP160? I think it was available for a short time but not sure if they were scaled up already. I tested on the PTS and stopped at 25 Jewelry-pieces, all were Healthy.

Yeah it's CP 160. I think when they released all those old VR14 pvp sets as VR16 blue reward boxes in categories like Heavy Offensive, Medium Defensive, etc I bought a ton of them and got this blue ravager necklace. I'm glad I didn't get rid of it, probably pretty valuable now :)
    Youtube channel: https://youtube.com/channel/UCDQ7FrJ0AjMt2auffLEf_Pw

PS4 EU - 18 characters, all DC
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sadly it will remain useless for most players since the jewelry only drops in Healthy Trait.
    It would be amazing if we could get Arcane & Robust Jewelry for these sets again so that there would be a way to work with them again.
    Greets Flák

@Flak, I agree ... it would be nice having jewelry drop randomly in arcane, healthy, and robust again for all PvP bag sets (not just Elf Bane). Doing so can only promote a diversity of builds.

Did you try the set out in PTS?

Because I think your opinion that the set "will remain useless" (because of healthy jewelry) isn't a good reason to dump the set. There are a lot of ways to make up magicka these days ... whether through enchanting armor, CP allocations, food, and so on.

If the 5-piece bonus happens to still be weak (after PTS testing) ... then that's a different story altogether.

I'm not at home right now, but will see if I can find some time on PTS to test the set ... after this week's PC NA character copy.
  • Flak
    Flak
    ✭✭✭✭

Yeah it's CP 160. I think when they released all those old VR14 pvp sets as VR16 blue reward boxes in categories like Heavy Offensive, Medium Defensive, etc I bought a ton of them and got this blue ravager necklace. I'm glad I didn't get rid of it, probably pretty valuable now :)

Yes it should be extremely rare to find unbound ones, I'd pay a million for some arcane Elf Bane Jewelry.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Please ZoS, give us some useful jewelry. I really think it would make the towns in Cyrodiil more attractive if these sets would have a bigger potential and that would also help decentralizing PvP.
    Also most of these sets really need a buff/rework, no one will ever consider using "Deadly Strike" for example.

Roster

Flák - 50 Magicka DK DD
    All Pact

YouTube
  • Renegader
    Renegader
    ✭✭✭
    completeley agree Flak. Btw is your guild still recruiting? i found on your page
  • Flaaklypa
    Flaaklypa
    ✭✭✭✭
    completeley agree Flak. Btw is your guild still recruiting? i found on your page
    gt4luqbvt0fl.png

• Psiion
    Psiion
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings all,

Seeing as this thread is quite old and may contain outdated information, we've gone ahead and closed it down. If anyone would like to discuss this topic further, feel free to create a new, updated thread on the subject.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.