The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Crown store Dro-m'Athra motif 6000 crowns!

BlazingDynamo
BlazingDynamo
✭✭✭✭✭
So the new crown store items just popped up for me and I was blown away to see the first? Item to hit 6k in the crown store. And it's a flipping motif...

This motif is 500 crowns more than the 4 DLC pack.. what is going on ZOS? This is so stupid, I no longer have hope crown houses will be a reasonable price.
Edited by BlazingDynamo on January 26, 2017 3:34PM
  • grannas211
    grannas211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People work hard in game to get the motiff. I can kinda see why it is so high. I mean most are 5000 on there.
  • bikerangelo
    bikerangelo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jokes on them, most of us already farmed that crap when we could scale it to level 10 and do 8 runs a night.
  • BlazingDynamo
    BlazingDynamo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    grannas211 wrote: »
    People work hard in game to get the motiff. I can kinda see why it is so high. I mean most are 5000 on there.

The motif can be farmed on normal MoL.. how is that working hard? Pages are like 20k each on PS4
  • menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it is available in the game as well, I have no problem with charging this sum.
    'Pure rains make sweet rivers'
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I recall a large group of players warning everyone that when the crown store came later would come crown store exclusives, items priced higher than the game, limited time items overpriced, and gamble boxes, etc.

That list included some other bothersome and questionable suggestions.

Pitchforks and the sky is falling.

Seems they're are being proven right in a years time

I've been holding out but I need to pull the zip cord and escape the burning crashing ship
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    6k for a motif? I can only imagine the housing stuff then... :(
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTF this ugly af motif

PC EU
    PvP only
  • souravami
    souravami
    ✭✭✭✭
    6k crown for a damn motif. Manors will cost like 30k crowns at this rate.
    PC NA
    vMOL. vAA HM. vHRC HM. vSO HM. vMA on every single class.
    "A game should be fun to play. Balance always comes second."
  • ZOS_JohanaB
    ZOS_JohanaB
    ✭✭✭✭
    As this discussion is occurring already, please go here to continue this conversation.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.