The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Question about house cap

Lyserus
Lyserus
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
So the max number of people in house is a disappointment…No one can deny that. However I have Few more questions about the cap, and these are crucial for me to decide whether to buy houses.
1.For example, manor has cap of 24 people, does it mean i can have at most 24 people in the house, or 24 is the number of “invite list” that only these 24 people can get in?
2.Say if I get a manor and a Large house, does that mean you can have 24people in manor and 12in large? are there can be only max24 no matter what?
3.Is there a channel that speaks to everyone in my houses, or I can only use zone talking to where i am at?
4.The “invite list”, is it separate for each house or allowing people in one house means they can get in all my houses?(I will buy a manor for guild, yet I want to have a smaller one for my private space and invite only friend)
Some questions are probably rookie because i Never tried PTS. Please answer me house masters :)
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    This post is to let you know that we've gone ahead and closed this thread. The reason being that there seems to be a few threads open on this subject. With this in mind we would like it if everyone were to keep discussion to the thread here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.