The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

No access code received

russellsanders2000preub18_ESO
Trying to log in to game and support forums and unable to because my hardware and browser were not recognized. I have received an email for signing in to the game forums, but have yet to receive email containing access code so that I may play the game or log into the support forums.
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    This is typically an issue where the email provider is blocking the access code email before it even gets to your spam folder. You can resolve this issue by changing your email address which you can do by following the steps in this support article.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_DaryaK wrote: »
    This is typically an issue where the email provider is blocking the access code email before it even gets to your spam folder. You can resolve this issue by changing your email address which you can do by following the steps in this support article.

From the link above:

"#4 Enter your new email address, answer secret question, and click SAVE.

#5 Check the email account associated with your ESO account for the required Access Code.

#6 Enter the Access Code.

#7 This confirmation will automatically log you out of the account page."

Please notice that we can't change the email address associated with our account without (first) receiving and (second) entering that access code.

This completely begs the question being addressed which is that (And I say this with the utmost respect and reverence for the hardworking community managers on the board) we can't do crap about anything without the @#$%& access code that we can't get.

:#
    Edited by twev on January 22, 2017 2:31AM
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

PC/NA, i7 with 32 gigs of ram, nVME cards and an nVidea 1060 over fiber.
    I don't play through Steam, ever.
  • russellsanders2000preub18_ESO
    I can't change my email without an access code. I'm not receiving any emails with any access code, and i wouldn't need to change my email in the first place if I had an email with any access code.