The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[VIDEO] Haxus - Episode 4 Praise O'Ticksus (460k ap/h)

• Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    Darnathian wrote: »
    This is not good pvp, this is trash. Ball zerg destro ult = broken. Abuse the mechanics, lag the server, and make Cyrodiil miserable. I'd be too ashamed to post a video of me and my guild doing something so atrocious, unless it was in a "ZOS, please fix this" context. Don't be eso cancer.

Tell that to all the scrubs running BR + Viper + Tremor
    If you don't appreciate videos of a medium sized group wrecking their foes while wildly outnumbered, that's weird, but okay. You don't do group play, not of this kind, and there's probably something in the Internet Constitution that says you can do or not do whatever you want inside a videogame, within reason, as long as you're not a wiener about it.

In fact, it's your lucky day: there are actually way more threads featuring 1vX and small scale compilations than there are guild videos such as this one. You can park yourself in any one of those threads and high five the monitor for a while, peacefully celebrating the things that you consider cool, without popping off comments that make you sound like a furious anthropomorphic cheeto trying to start a rap battle with someone minding their own business in a library.

Trash talking a video in the thread for that video and vilifying a playstyle because... What, it's not what you're into? Man, that's bratty. That's obnoxious, and it's bad for the community. If you don't see the skill and coordination on display here, that doesn't have to be anyone's problem. But ranting about it in someone else's thread makes you sound as out of your element as a PvE'er complaining that PvP'ers are ruining the game because ZOS nerfed a set and now their raid is doing 2% less damage on trash mobs in Maw. Mind your own business, and do your own thing.

Good vid, Izanerys.

This kind of ball grouping is toxic, and it always has been. Abusing the heck out of mechanics ZOS unintentionally made broken with your buddies on discord/ts just to kill a bunch of uncoordinated, random people who are basically helpless to counter you... that's what is harmful to the community. It's shameful.

I'd love to "mind my own business" on a server that didn't have these kind of lame guilds running around abusing broken skills, but unfortunately, there are none. So this kind of crappy gameplay directly affects me on more or less a daily basis. If it's not Haxus, it's some other guild doing the same garbage. Don't get me wrong, this is definitely not the only cancer that's plaguing Cyrodiil, but it's on the short list.

Maybe I'm a minority, but I think finding the most broken mechanics every patch and min-maxing them to roll over people is a poor way to play the game. There are plenty of respectable players who won't run destro ult because it's so clearly broken. Too that bad being that respectable players doesn't extend include supposed "top-tier" pvp guilds.

To be fair against other guilds if you dont use whats best your dead. So ya destro ults is king

However..... posting videos of farming pugs is thier mo. Not really impressed or entertained.

Post the videos of farming khole Sneaky was bragging about please. Or any fights against other guilds for that matter.

Still upset you didn't get accepted into Haxus, huh? I can your mountain of non-iodized salt from here in India.

EDIT: I heard you wanted to join KHole too, but they didn't want to get high blood pressure. I heard VE is recruiting in zone chat these days, you can join them.

Where do u get this crap? Lulz. When Crystal left i went AD to play with Crown because he played the game it should be played.

So AD. Khole? Thats DC.

I heard u wanted to join PM. But they said ur too brainwashed into thinking ur good. See i can do it to. Lol. Try harder.

Not constantly farming bads the way Zavus had us doing in Nexus.

1/10 fail

Lol so zerging with half your faction with you is how the game should be played huh? You're not a salt-shaker, keep your salt to yourself, you're the butt-end of every joke.

PS: Next time you try to fire back, say something that isn't basically the same thing as what the other person said (I know being original is hard for someone who gets all his builds from YouTube).

Edit: I'm not good at forum warrioring but I think this is appropriate for you since you're useless.
    seasaltwarning.jpg

Oh i dont know. Training new players. Playing objectives. Not farming bads.

I know how this could be confusing for u.

I'm just gonna say, its hard not to farm bads in cryodiil, considering the population make up

True. But its not hard to not post brag videos about it. Lol
  • Iskrasfemme
    Iskrasfemme
    ✭✭✭✭
    my favorite momment happens today whit one EP at scroll AD - In the middle of a battle - he against some 4 ADs - after 10 minutes of a strange infinite life and a strange infinite shield, simply disappeared. He sent me a message, also strange ... saying that the server had reset him to harderus.

So much 'strange' happening all the time ...but 'friends King'...no problem about 'strange happening'.
    Edited by Iskrasfemme on January 19, 2017 6:00PM
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ghost-Shot wrote: »
    ZzzzZZz

do you accept me and the god of o tick as your one true god yet? Its not hard to see you must just believe and then your dreams will become a reality.

@Satiar burn the heretic in the cleansing light of Dee Tick, the one true god.

Last night the god of O tick smited the infidels with crashes as they tried to defend chalman mine and granted myself with free AP in his name. They were defenseless in the lag as I slaughtered them and my god rewarded me with a glorious tick. Has your false prophet ever done that for you @Ghost-Shot?

@asneakybanana Has the false prophet O Tick ever compelled you to spell a letter? I don't think so.
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Alma Ruma and Dragonknight Daniel called me Ghostbane for a year

L o L
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Also yes VE and Haxus drama is like so last year
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • asneakybanana
    asneakybanana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZzzzZZz

do you accept me and the god of o tick as your one true god yet? Its not hard to see you must just believe and then your dreams will become a reality.

Last night the god of O tick smited the infidels with crashes as they tried to defend chalman mine and granted myself with free AP in his name. They were defenseless in the lag as I slaughtered them and my god rewarded me with a glorious tick. Has your false prophet ever done that for you @Ghost-Shot?

@asneakybanana Has the false prophet O Tick ever compelled you to spell a letter? I don't think so.

It has but it is too riské for the forums
    Asneakybanana AD DK Former emperor of Chrysamere and Chillrend. World first hardmode Hel'ra and Quake con winner (Alliance rank 25)
    Asneakyhabenero EP DK Former emperor of Thornblade, Haderus. World first vMA Dk clear (Alliance rank 39)
    Asneakycucumber EP Sorc Former empress of Blackwater Bay and Trueflame (Alliance rank 32)
    Asneakypineapple EP Temp Former empress of Azuras Star and Haderus (Alliance rank 22)
    Asneakypickle EP NB Former empress of Trueflame (Alliance rank 47)
    Sweat Squad
    Crowned 27x on 12 different campaign cycles | 200M+ AP earned
    Fastest AA clear ever: 5:42 | Fastest HRC clear ever: 5:27 | NA first HM MoL
    609k Mag Sorc vMA
    NA first Tick Tock Tormentor
    NA first trinity (All No Death/HM/Speed run trials titles)
    2x Tick Tock Tormentor
  • omfgitsbatman
    omfgitsbatman
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aegonnn wrote: »
    This is not good pvp, this is trash. Ball zerg destro ult = broken. Abuse the mechanics, lag the server, and make Cyrodiil miserable. I'd be too ashamed to post a video of me and my guild doing something so atrocious, unless it was in a "ZOS, please fix this" context. Don't be eso cancer.

If you don't appreciate videos of a medium sized group wrecking their foes while wildly outnumbered, that's weird, but okay. You don't do group play, not of this kind, and there's probably something in the Internet Constitution that says you can do or not do whatever you want inside a videogame, within reason, as long as you're not a wiener about it.

In fact, it's your lucky day: there are actually way more threads featuring 1vX and small scale compilations than there are guild videos such as this one. You can park yourself in any one of those threads and high five the monitor for a while, peacefully celebrating the things that you consider cool, without popping off comments that make you sound like a furious anthropomorphic cheeto trying to start a rap battle with someone minding their own business in a library.

Trash talking a video in the thread for that video and vilifying a playstyle because... What, it's not what you're into? Man, that's bratty. That's obnoxious, and it's bad for the community. If you don't see the skill and coordination on display here, that doesn't have to be anyone's problem. But ranting about it in someone else's thread makes you sound as out of your element as a PvE'er complaining that PvP'ers are ruining the game because ZOS nerfed a set and now their raid is doing 2% less damage on trash mobs in Maw. Mind your own business, and do your own thing.

Good vid, Izanerys.

This kind of ball grouping is toxic, and it always has been. Abusing the heck out of mechanics ZOS unintentionally made broken with your buddies on discord/ts just to kill a bunch of uncoordinated, random people who are basically helpless to counter you... that's what is harmful to the community. It's shameful.

I'd love to "mind my own business" on a server that didn't have these kind of lame guilds running around abusing broken skills, but unfortunately, there are none. So this kind of crappy gameplay directly affects me on more or less a daily basis. If it's not Haxus, it's some other guild doing the same garbage. Don't get me wrong, this is definitely not the only cancer that's plaguing Cyrodiil, but it's on the short list.

Maybe I'm a minority, but I think finding the most broken mechanics every patch and min-maxing them to roll over people is a poor way to play the game. There are plenty of respectable players who won't run destro ult because it's so clearly broken. Too that bad being that respectable players doesn't extend include supposed "top-tier" pvp guilds.

To be fair against other guilds if you dont use whats best your dead. So ya destro ults is king

However..... posting videos of farming pugs is thier mo. Not really impressed or entertained.

Post the videos of farming khole Sneaky was bragging about please. Or any fights against other guilds for that matter.

Still upset you didn't get accepted into Haxus, huh? I can your mountain of non-iodized salt from here in India.

EDIT: I heard you wanted to join KHole too, but they didn't want to get high blood pressure. I heard VE is recruiting in zone chat these days, you can join them.

Where do u get this crap? Lulz. When Crystal left i went AD to play with Crown because he played the game it should be played.

So AD. Khole? Thats DC.

I heard u wanted to join PM. But they said ur too brainwashed into thinking ur good. See i can do it to. Lol. Try harder.

1/10 fail

Lol so zerging with half your faction with you is how the game should be played huh? You're not a salt-shaker, keep your salt to yourself, you're the butt-end of every joke.

PS: Next time you try to fire back, say something that isn't basically the same thing as what the other person said (I know being original is hard for someone who gets all his builds from YouTube).

Edit: I'm not good at forum warrioring but I think this is appropriate for you since you're useless.
    seasaltwarning.jpg

Why do you bring up your idol Crystalized and then call guilds or someone like Zavus out for farming bads? All Crys ever did was take our 24man raid to resources like Ales farm or Fare lumber to just farm forever because he wanted GO. Its one of the reasons why back then I told him i never want to really be in groups over 8-16 if im going to be in groups. EP faction hated us for never playing the map and farming for ranks and emp. People still talk about that on EP. Me, Crys, Mighter, Fatal, or Zav, whoever is was, all we cared about was AP. I was an officer for like 90% of that guilds existence and before you were ever there so just stop.

Why train new players? Almost our whole guild began playing this game together and we don't need anyone. As for objectives, you wouldn't know what we do. We take keeps all the time but you wouldn't know because you "claim" to not play this game anymore and when you did you were trying to be a dark flare ganker. So why are you bringing up objectives?

This debate started to get interesting.

Why do you send me tells? I never reply to you, and you're always offline.

Btw she is not. I had a similar problem when replying to one of her hate tells. If someone has a ' (and apostrophe) in their @name, you can't whisper their accounts... you can cirvumvent this bug/feature(?) by whispering their characters instead :)
    He's the healer Tamriel deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hurt his tank. Because he can heal them to full. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful rejuvinator. A Cloaked Healer.

@Omfgitsbatman PC/NA
    Ticktick-Argonian Nightblade Healer/Magicka DPS
    Tinytick- Imperial DK Tank
    Wuches Y'Shaur- V16 High Elf Sorc Magicka DPS
    Ticktator- Dunmer DK Magicka DPS
    Tick Head- Dark Elf Magicka NB DPS

GM:
    Mercs Of Sovngarde (EP/NA): AA (HM), HRC (HM), VSO (HM), VDSA, VMSA complete
    Vet Maw 4/5

• Aegonnn
    Aegonnn
    ✭✭✭
    Jules wrote: »

you know you had to come make an appearance though :)
    Grand Overlord DK - EP/DC
    Havöc and Dracarys
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

[qukote="heystreethawk;3693159"]If you don't appreciate videos of a medium sized group wrecking their foes while wildly outnumbered, that's weird, but okay. You don't do group play, not of this kind, and there's probably something in the Internet Constitution that says you can do or not do whatever you want inside a videogame, within reason, as long as you're not a wiener about it.

Good vid, Izanerys.

So AD. Khole? Thats DC.

1/10 fail

seasaltwarning.jpg

Why do you bring up your idol Crystalized and then call guilds or someone like Zavus out for farming bads? All Crys ever did was take our 24man raid to resources like Ales farm or Fare lumber to just farm forever because he wanted GO. Its one of the reasons why back then I told him i never want to really be in groups over 8-16 if im going to be in groups. EP faction hated us for never playing the map and farming for ranks and emp. People still talk about that on EP. Me, Crys, Mighter, Fatal, or Zav, whoever is was, all we cared about was AP. I was an officer for like 90% of that guilds existence and before you were ever there so just stop.

Why train new players? Almost our whole guild began playing this game together and we don't need anyone. As for objectives, you wouldn't know what we do. We take keeps all the time but you wouldn't know because you "claim" to not play this game anymore and when you did you were trying to be a dark flare ganker. So why are you bringing up objectives?

Btw she is not. I had a similar problem when replying to one of her hate tells. If someone has a ' (and apostrophe) in their @name, you can't whisper their accounts... you can cirvumvent this bug/feature(?) by whispering their characters instead :)

I think the real question is does anyone actually want to reply enough to find out an @ name XD
    Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on January 19, 2017 6:13PM
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jules wrote: »

you know you had to come make an appearance though :)

Lol true. If for nostalgia more than anything. Hope you all are well. <3
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • omfgitsbatman
    omfgitsbatman
    ✭✭✭✭

[qukote="heystreethawk;3693159"]If you don't appreciate videos of a medium sized group wrecking their foes while wildly outnumbered, that's weird, but okay. You don't do group play, not of this kind, and there's probably something in the Internet Constitution that says you can do or not do whatever you want inside a videogame, within reason, as long as you're not a wiener about it.

Good vid, Izanerys.

So AD. Khole? Thats DC.

1/10 fail

seasaltwarning.jpg

I think the real question is does anyone actually want to reply enough to find out an @ name XD

The problem is that the @name is what shows up, so when you click on it, it says "account not found" XD but some of her tells are sooo toxic, I feel like I should engage a bit
    He's the healer Tamriel deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hurt his tank. Because he can heal them to full. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful rejuvinator. A Cloaked Healer.

@Omfgitsbatman PC/NA
    Ticktick-Argonian Nightblade Healer/Magicka DPS
    Tinytick- Imperial DK Tank
    Wuches Y'Shaur- V16 High Elf Sorc Magicka DPS
    Ticktator- Dunmer DK Magicka DPS
    Tick Head- Dark Elf Magicka NB DPS

GM:
    Mercs Of Sovngarde (EP/NA): AA (HM), HRC (HM), VSO (HM), VDSA, VMSA complete
    Vet Maw 4/5

• Blacksheepart
    Blacksheepart
    ✭✭✭
    Don't even know why I'm mentioned, if I'm so insignificant no reason to bother. Unless people being on ignore so they can no longer rage tell me, or because I refused to feed AP for someone to get emp, has mined some salt in which case, yummy.

Honest, I wasn't even around the game itself till July 2015 and wasn't even around for this weird rival. Just tells me I must be doing something right! <3
    Edited by Blacksheepart on January 19, 2017 6:25PM
    ★🕱 || Eelelia || 🕱★
    Tertiary Meat

• Iskrasfemme
    Iskrasfemme
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sincerely? Few are interested in guilds that - literally - end up with any expectation in game if not a stupid idea to measure '****'. There are new guilds appearing and forging very good players, apart from this ridiculous tradition of those who already filled the bag with the game - yes, people who have no more emotion or reason to continue with ESO. These people end up practicing '****', nothing more.

The younger ones are interested in strategy, by campaign, how to form a good build (no extra features, ok?;)). AA, ARS, DD, among so many new ones.

It's good, recycle the game, your 'frames'.
  • Aegonnn
    Aegonnn
    ✭✭✭

Good vid, Izanerys.

So AD. Khole? Thats DC.

1/10 fail

seasaltwarning.jpg

ive said "what?" one time because i had no clue what it meant
    Grand Overlord DK - EP/DC
    Havöc and Dracarys
  • Iskrasfemme
    Iskrasfemme
    ✭✭✭✭
    About VE/Haxus XD
  • Nihilos
    Nihilos
    ✭✭✭
    Who else thinks Iskra and Jauriel would make the perfect couple?
  • Iskrasfemme
    Iskrasfemme
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nihilos wrote: »

Who is 'Jauriel'?
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »

Good vid, Izanerys.

So AD. Khole? Thats DC.

1/10 fail

seasaltwarning.jpg

I'm just gonna say, its hard not to farm bads in cryodiil, considering the population make up

True. But its not hard to not post brag videos about it. Lol

Nah man, gotta get them youtube royalties, stop hating man. Its about a $, idk why you want to throw salt on that
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

That could work
  • Iskrasfemme
    Iskrasfemme
    ✭✭✭✭
    guys are angry because i kick some asses from scroll today :(

Sorry guys :D next time u push scrolls, 'haxus'... (post a video, post a video, post a video)
  • Fruitdog
    Fruitdog
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did Jauriel's forum account get banned again? I haven't seen her around for awhile.
  • Iskrasfemme
    Iskrasfemme
    ✭✭✭✭
    And my low level kill some Haxus 561 now at Alessia... sorry guys.
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Iskra, nice to meet you. I hear your name all the time in my TS.

@Kilandros is a huge fan of yours; it's tough to get him to stop fanboiing over you. :P
  • Iskrasfemme
    Iskrasfemme
    ✭✭✭✭
    Psilent wrote: »

Hi Iskra, nice to meet you. I hear your name all the time in my TS.

@Kilandros is a huge fan of yours; it's tough to get him to stop fanboiing over you. :P

o/

(i like this one)
  • Vitaely
    Vitaely
    ✭✭✭
    ZzzzZZz

TheTick.png
    Factotum | PC NA
    AD E'lurin sNB | Curufinwë Fëanor mDK | Anaïs Le Fey mSC | Fréyja mT | Nïenna mW
    EP E'lured sNB | Vanÿa sT | Caïssä mDK
    DC E'lwing mNB
    PVE Brýnhildur mDK | E'lectra sSC | Antígone sDK | Valkýrja mNB | Yølanda sW
  • ZOS_JohanaB
    ZOS_JohanaB
    ✭✭✭✭
    A few comments have been removed recently, please try to be constructive as you continue to post.
    Staff Post
  • No_True_Scotsman
    No_True_Scotsman
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ghostbane wrote: »
    You don't get people calling you out specifically by name, Ghost? Sounds like you're doing something wrong ;)

I get called out as him all the time.

Whatever, Ghost shot!
  • No_True_Scotsman
    No_True_Scotsman
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZzzzZZz

As much as it pains me to take Sneaky's side in anything, Dee Tick is an impostor and Oh Tick is the only true source from which all AP flows. Your heresy has been inscribed.
  • Chori
    Chori
    ✭✭✭✭
    what the actual *** is this thread now lmao

*bookmarking*
    EP NA-PC - Invictus - Odem Mortis
    1. Stamina NB Cat - ChoriB'Good
    2. Magicka NB High Elf - Lîndara
    3. Stam Sorc High Elf - Lindara Moonlight
    4. Red Guard Stamina DK - Chorî
    5. Red Guard Stamina Templar - Choripaninikinnie
    6. Magplar High Elf - Vagitarian Sillonour
    Don't tell me you lag, I play with 200-300 ms all the time ^_^
  • Iskrasfemme
    Iskrasfemme
    ✭✭✭✭
    A few comments have been removed recently, please try to be constructive as you continue to post.

Yes, sorry all.