The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Auto-disband on Activity Finder (random dungeon)

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
Why is this STILL going on?? We get slapped with a 15 minute cooldown period after joining a group and getting an instant disband. This really needs fixing ASAP. It's been going on for months.
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happened to me also, disbanded automatically.
    Pc na
  • ZOS_PeterT
    ZOS_PeterT
    ✭✭✭
    In most cases, logging out to the character select screen again and then back in or loading into a brand new zone will resolve group-related issues.

If the issue persists after re-logging, you can try reforming the group you were in when the issue occurred and then disbanding it. You can also try joining a large group and asking the group leader to disband it. This can help reset your UI. To prevent this from happening in the future, we recommend not logging out of the game while still in a group.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios

Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

Staff Post
  • partzs
    partzs
    They are revampping the grouping part of the activity finder. This should be resolved in the release in the February release. They are making it so you can accept or decline. If one ends up being offline or afk it puts the others back at the top of the queue. So no auto disbanding due to the leader most likely being offline.
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_PeterT wrote: »
    In most cases, logging out to the character select screen again and then back in or loading into a brand new zone will resolve group-related issues.

If the issue persists after re-logging, you can try reforming the group you were in when the issue occurred and then disbanding it. You can also try joining a large group and asking the group leader to disband it. This can help reset your UI. To prevent this from happening in the future, we recommend not logging out of the game while still in a group.

Your suggestion doesn't address your game bugs.
    It's basically the same, bugged out then re log in.
    Crashed out, then re log in.
    I hate re log in every 5min.
    Yesterday in a trial, I crashed and re log in 5 times then I gave up, no use even with the re log in.
    Pc na
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't see how this fixes the auto-disbanded group. I've logged into other zones afterwards and know it hasn't fixed it, but I usually go to a different zone because I know I have a 15 minute wait before I can queue again (which is utter BS and since this happens at least 3 or 4 times per day, ESO eats 1 hour of my life just waiting around per day).

The issue needs addressing.
  • will_rob87
    will_rob87
    ✭✭✭
    Ask the group leader to disband the group? Really?!?!

Me: "LFG"
    *You have joined a group*
    Me: "hi, please can you disband the group so that I can join a different group?"
    Group Leader "No"
    *You have been kicked from a group*
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While they are improving the group finder I hope they take some time to remove the 1 minute auto join timer.

Sometimes it can take awhile to replace a party member and it's unreasonable to expect players to sit around doing nothing in a dungeon while they wait. So it would be nice if we could go to town or work on a quest in the meantime instead of being automatically warped back inside the dungeon every minute we are outside of it.

Just let players enter and leave the dungeon on their own.
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭

This doesn't seem to have anything to do with the question at hand.
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured