The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I submitted a Ticket and It's like no one even reads it before responding.

Foreverxghosty
I submitted a ticket a couple of days ago and I told them that I bought three orders of 5500 crowns and I have only received one of them. I am still owed 11000 crowns and your stupid representatives from support keep responding with this

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team!
Please note that with Xbox One ESO Plus you will receive your monthly allotment of crowns with each 30-day cycle, not all at once. This cycle begins from the day you first purchase ESO Plus membership, which may be a different date from the one you are billed on. You can check this from your Xbox One dashboard by navigating to Settings, then selecting All Settings, then Account, and finally selecting Subscriptions and checking the renewal date. That should be when the Crowns for your membership will be granted.

After verifying you are within the correct billing cycle and have not received your Crowns we recommend the following troubleshooting:
Ensure that you have verified your account. Information on account verification can be found here.
Log out and back in to the game.
Check your bank statement or financial institution to make sure the payment has been made (it might still be pending).
Wait 24-48 hours and check again
If you still have yet to receive your Crowns after the previous troubleshooting please let us know so we may continue to assist.

Best regards
The Elder Scrolls Online Team

I am not talking about ESO Plus and I've told them that several times and they keep sending me this stupid response. Zenimax get your support together and tell them to read our notes please for god sake.