The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Can't get to download the game.

Azaharys
Azaharys
✭✭
Hello! I've been trying to download ESO on my new pc for two days straight and I can't get to download the game at all. I don't really know what to do, I have installed it in two PCs so far and I have never had this issue with any of them.
First off everytime I open the launcher it gives me 'error 102'. I tried running as administrator and deleting the program file folder (I forgot the exact name, it's on the error 102 posible solutions), but none worked. Can't repair either since everytime I try it gets stuck at 70% and I get 'Webget request failed' and also a 'NetworkManager.exe - Unknown hard error'.
Does anyone have any idea how to fix it? :'(
Edited by Azaharys on January 8, 2017 10:58AM
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The few times webget request failed came up for me, I ran a repair and the game would continue to download. You may have to do this a few times. Another option you could try is to close the launcher and re-open.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
    Options
  • ZOS_PeterT
    ZOS_PeterT
    ✭✭✭
    If you are still having this issue you could also try the following:

•Go to Control Panel and select Programs and Features
    •Select the ESO launcher and then uninstall it
    •Go to our webpage and download a new copy of the installer.
    •Once the installer is on your computer, Right Click on it and go to "Run As Administrator".
    •Make sure that you check to install the VC++ and DirectX.
    •Once the launcher finishes installing, it should go ahead and update your game.
    •After the update finishes, the game should run.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios

Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

Options
    Staff Post
  • uraya1958
    uraya1958
    Soul Shriven
    i have same issue but in february 2018 nothing works webget failure all the time tried new instal of launcher still doest work anti virus off even tried turning off firewall and still zilch
    Options
  • uraya1958
    uraya1958
    Soul Shriven
    i have exactly same problem and it doesnt work whether admin or not, new client download, turn off pc what ever, none of it works and my isp says it aint there side and i turned off firewall antivirus,you name it i tried and still no success
    Options