The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

why have my gold edition dlc's and mount not activated 4 days after purchase??

herbthejedi
herbthejedi
Soul Shriven
i game share and bought it on the other persons account dles this mean i dont get them on my accout, is that how it works??
  • tanek
    tanek
    ✭✭✭
    I am not sure what you mean by "game share", but from other posts on the forum, it looks like accounts have been closed over sharing, so I am guessing it is against the terms of service. Maybe that is just on pc? Not sure what it means for console.

Whatever it means, though, buying one gold edition and having it apply to two accounts does not seem right, so it is probably the explanation here.
    Edited by tanek on January 3, 2017 1:17PM
  • ZOS_PeterT
    ZOS_PeterT
    ✭✭✭
    If you are game sharing ESO on your home Xbox the DLC content will not be available to other users.
    DLC's are attached to the account that purchased them.
    Edited by ZOS_PeterT on January 3, 2017 5:29PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios

Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

Staff Post