The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Do you get any new crafting styles for free with dlcs???

Zohauhn
Zohauhn
Soul Shriven
I was thinking about buying some of the dlcs and I was wondering if when you buy any of them if you get any crafting styles for free?

In the Orsinium trailer it talks about new crafting styles, so I was wondering if you automatically get them when purchasing the dlc or if you have to farm them there.

Same goes for the Dark Brotherhood and Thieves guild. I'm sorry for being a noob lol. I'm just returning from a long break from play. Thanks!
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to farm for individual pages by doing specific content in dlc zones. Definitely not automatically unlocked.
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Just as a heads up, this thread has been moved to the Players Helping Players section. Thank you for your understanding!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not, but some of the DLC Motifs are super cheap now, like 200 Gold a Chapter.

The Festivals do offer free Motifs, like the one currently running. Got to Kynesgrove Wayshrine in Eastmarch, go North towards the commotion. Just make sure to have a drink of some Mead first before you get started.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"