The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

I've polished my sword at least 5 times now

Banetek
Banetek
✭✭✭
Dam sword is about to break in half. I can only watch so much my little pony... When is maintenance going to be finished?
  • MarkusLiberty
    MarkusLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh my
    *Special Snowflake*

Options
  • Milvan
    Milvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would suggest to watch the Steven Universe when you get tired of MLP. It's a great show also! The fillers are kinds lame sometimes but all the rest is just perfect!
    “Kings of the land and the sky we are; proud gryphons.” Stalker stands, the epitome of pride. Naked and muscular, his wings widen and his feet dig in as if he alone holds down the earth and supports the heavens, keeping the two ever separate.”
    Gryphons guild - @Milvan,
    Options
  • crowfl56
    crowfl56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should have gone to school, work, go outside, clean the dang house, on and on.

No excuses :)
    Options
  • ConeOfSilence
    ConeOfSilence
    ✭✭✭✭
    in B4 lock 3...2...1...
    Options
  • XDragonDoomX
    XDragonDoomX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope you oiled and greased it properly so it doesn't get stuck in the scabbard.
    Fear not though, you have plenty of time to test, since the backend work is still in progress....
    "Forums are like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea.
    massive, difficult to redirect, awe-inspiring, entertaining, and a source of
    mind-boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it. ”

(with apologies to Eugene H. Spafford, aka Spaf)

I have the power to please one person per day. Today is not your day.
    Tomorrow... Tomorrow does not look good either.

82. Victory laps after killing the dragon with my 1d2 bow is considered in poor taste.
    83. My gnome does not like big butts and he cannot lie.
    84. Not allowed to talk my fellow inquisitors into buying a 220lb pull crossbow.
    85. Not allowed to talk my fellow inquisitors into buying an industrial strength flamethrower.
    86. Not allowed to make a superhero with a 99% chance of dodging even after the -10 penalty for a successful called shot.
    87. There is no such thing as a dwarven katana.
    88. My bard does not get a bonus to perform if she is obviously not wearing anything under her tabard.
    89. The elf's name is not Legolam.
    ** Mr Glenn's Forbidden activities list**

Options
  • Banetek
    Banetek
    ✭✭✭
    crowfl56 wrote: »
    You should have gone to school, work, go outside, clean the dang house, on and on.

dude I'm unemployed , single and still love with parents. I'm also 34 so don't go telling me what to do.

thank you.
    Options
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Milvan wrote: »
    I would suggest to watch the Steven Universe when you get tired of MLP. It's a great show also! The fillers are kinds lame sometimes but all the rest is just perfect!

Hey! Steven Universe has no fillers! World building and character development takes time!
    Although I doubt the OP is actually interested in animation.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
    Options
  • stevepdodson_ESO888
    stevepdodson_ESO888
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    is no one else going to comment on the "polished my sword" euphemism???

oh come on now...all together now... ooh-err missus
    Options
  • ThePaleItalian
    ThePaleItalian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Short sword......
    Conan, what is good in life?
    Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

PS4 Screen Name: The_Pale_Italian
    ZweiHandler - Orc DK Tank
    Solstice StormHaven - Magika Sorc
    Oba Nobanaga - Stam NB
    Options
  • XDragonDoomX
    XDragonDoomX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banetek wrote: »

dude I'm unemployed , single and still love with parents. I'm also 34 so don't go telling me what to do.

thank you.

I truly hope that which I've highlit in bold is a typo.....!!!!

"Forums are like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea.
    massive, difficult to redirect, awe-inspiring, entertaining, and a source of
    mind-boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it. ”

(with apologies to Eugene H. Spafford, aka Spaf)

I have the power to please one person per day. Today is not your day.
    Tomorrow... Tomorrow does not look good either.

82. Victory laps after killing the dragon with my 1d2 bow is considered in poor taste.
    83. My gnome does not like big butts and he cannot lie.
    84. Not allowed to talk my fellow inquisitors into buying a 220lb pull crossbow.
    85. Not allowed to talk my fellow inquisitors into buying an industrial strength flamethrower.
    86. Not allowed to make a superhero with a 99% chance of dodging even after the -10 penalty for a successful called shot.
    87. There is no such thing as a dwarven katana.
    88. My bard does not get a bonus to perform if she is obviously not wearing anything under her tabard.
    89. The elf's name is not Legolam.
    ** Mr Glenn's Forbidden activities list**

Options
  • Zinaroth
    Zinaroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1
    Options
  • stevepdodson_ESO888
    stevepdodson_ESO888
    ✭✭✭✭✭

thank you.

I truly hope that which I've highlit in bold is a typo.....!!!!

and so he goes back to "polishing sword"...and under those circumstances it appears will always remain single
    Options
  • Banetek
    Banetek
    ✭✭✭
    Well I love my parents, I guess auto correct... it was supposed to say Live but ill leave it there for your daily lols
    Options
  • Banetek
    Banetek
    ✭✭✭
    Short sword......

I would put it the width of a dwarven1h sword with the curvature of an argonian dagger thus making it along the lines of a 2h dagger
    Options
  • AzuraKin
    AzuraKin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

thank you.

being single meh,
    being in love with parents, hope its platonic
    being unemployed, lame.
    v160 spellsword (nightblade)
    v160 restoration archmage (Templar)
    v160 battlemage (sorcerer)
    v160 restoration archmage (Templar)
    v160 warrior (DragonKnight)
    v160 assassin (nightblade)
    v160 swordsman (sorcerer)
    v160 spellsword (nightblade)
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Edited by [Deleted User] on December 12, 2016 3:30PM
    Options
  • Kodrac
    Kodrac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

thank you.

It's the dude from the South Park WoW episode!
    Options
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    30 mins and no remarks about 'you'll go blind...' I'm disappointed in you, fellow forum dwellers :)

Sorry, I was out in the barn choking the chicken. Going to see some nice big breast tonight at dinner.

But I feel i let you down.
    Options
  • ZOS_Ragnar
    ZOS_Ragnar
    admin
    We have closed this thread as there is already a thread for discussing the current maintenance.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.