The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Funny Joke lol

Havokatmos93
I WAS RUNNIN THROUGH THE STREET WITH MY BLADE OF WOE! you know how that [Snip] go

[Edit to remove profanity]
Edited by [Deleted User] on November 30, 2016 9:35PM
Leotheras the Blind,Kingmaker(8) lv 28 WW Bosmer Stam NB/Alpha Prime of Full Moon Heretics Guild(can bite) Kazi Cruelhunter, Master Thief(Legionary) lv 25 Vamp Dunmer Mag NB(almost can bite)
Achillon Crassus V, Duelist(8 Legionary) lv 30 Imperial Vers DK
Kilscar Dheght-I,Executioner Lv 9 Redguard Mag NB
Crixus Annorius, Hero of Wrothgar lv 16 Imperial Vers Templar
Carpe Diem Everyday
Play on Xbox. Inbox me for Tag
Full Moon Heretics Werewolf and Vampire Guild is Recruiting! Our goal is to have a full werewolf/vampire guild and we are apart of the Aldmeri Dominion in Cyrodil and will have dungeon groups and a Guild Store once we have enough members. Go here for more info:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/304115/full-moon-heretics-werewolf-and-vampire-guild-laidback-for-now-pvp-in-future#latest

Current member count is only at 8. Will update every Starting Monday of a week.

• Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And where the fun goes?
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    -Why do Argonians make good scholars?

-Because they know their HISTory!
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pvp
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I WAS RUNNIN THROUGH THE STREET WITH MY BLADE OF WOE! you know how that [Snip] go

Tell me when to laugh.
    Edited by [Deleted User] on November 30, 2016 9:39PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two Khajiit walk out of a skooma den.
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

This post is to let you know that we've felt it necessary to close this thread. The reason being that there does not seem to be any real topic, or joke for that matter. Though if anyone would like to create an Elder Scroll joke thread please feel free to do so, I'll start!

Orc: "I keep seeing spots before my eyes."
    Breton: "Have you seen a healer?"
    Orc: "No, just spots."

Thank you for your understanding and forgiveness for the joke.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.