The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for two regular players, flexible on who/where/when

PrahsDrows
PrahsDrows
Soul Shriven
Target request (NA server): My brother (tank) and I (healer) are looking for two DC DPS on Sunday late mornings for an hour or two in Craglorn and then maybe DLC's. This started as a need to complete Craglorn quests though we're flexible. If you're interested in weekly weekend play send a proposed time slot, alliance, and role. Alternatively if you know of a web site for this sort of connection then please send me a link.

I'm also interested in "Safari" runs in DLC to farm Rubedo Leather. May or may not be same group as above. Not expected to be as regular or long lasting as above.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just so you are aware, next month the Craglorn questline will be much easier to complete as it will be geared towards completing it solo ;)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • PrahsDrows
    PrahsDrows
    Soul Shriven
    Interesting, though the general request still stands for other areas including Cadwell's Silver and Gold and dungeon runs.

Are there so few players in the game that it comes to this? Clearly Cyrodiil is not what was envisioned.

pd
  • KloudKotuzai
    KloudKotuzai
    ✭✭
    Sure I'm always playing, NA/XB EP stamina nightblade gt: Kloud Kotuzai
  • NobleVulom
    NobleVulom
    ✭✭
    I'm usually on around that time playing so feel free to hmu if you're ever looking for DPS :smile:

NA/PC, I can offer 3 different types of DPS, two AD, one DC
    gt: Noble.Vulom
    @Noble.Vulom - PC / An Aussie on NA / cp600+

Ra'hba Khajiit Nightblade (AD) DPS
    Hal'var Altmer Templar (AD) Healer
    Valdrigr Redguard Dragonknight (DC) Tank
    Atlās Bosmer Templar (AD) Tank
    Halvir Hroptr Imperial Sorcerer (DC) DPS
    Ignatìus Dunmer Dragonknight (EP) DPS
    The Harvestér Altmer Nightblade (AD) PVP
    Viktor Nikiforov Altmer Sorcerer (EP) DPS
    The Effulgence Argonian Templar (AD) PVP