The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Reduce movement speed affect

ProngedSword
I noticed that 2 skills that I use, heroic slash (s&b) and vampires bain (dawns wrath) both reduce targets movement speed (60% for 12 secs and 40% for 9 secs respectively). Do these affects stack or does one cancel the other out? Thanks in advance!

Best Answer

• AzuraKin
    AzuraKin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    movement speed debuffs work like anything else, if its not named it will stack with each other. but they can also be cleansed which will heal 17% max health per effect removed.
    v160 spellsword (nightblade)
    v160 restoration archmage (Templar)
    v160 battlemage (sorcerer)
    v160 restoration archmage (Templar)
    v160 warrior (DragonKnight)
    v160 assassin (nightblade)
    v160 swordsman (sorcerer)
    v160 spellsword (nightblade)
    Answer ✓
  • Lord Valar
    Lord Valar
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure, but I think the highest one will cancel the other, so it will be a maximum of 60% reduction speed.
  • ProngedSword
    Ok thanks, so sounds like if not named (major, minor etc) they do stack in most circumstances. Helpful to know :)
  • Toast_STS
    Toast_STS
    ✭✭✭✭
    Snares stack multiplicatively I believe. So you snare 60% with heroic slash the target is at 40% move speed, then you cast reflective light and they are snared for 40% of 40% which is 16% so the enemy will be snared 60% + 16% or 76% total snare.
    VR14 DK Leaps-in-keeps