The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cannot login help!!! Even after password reset...

Shadzilla
Shadzilla
✭✭✭✭✭
Tried to login to the game using the same password I did yesterday, and it would not let me log in. Login Failed. Your username and password may be incorrect or inactive at this time. If you purchased the game through steam, please start the game via the steam client to login. I bought this game in beta from this website, not from steam. Coincidentally I also received an email about 30 mins ago saying I cancelled my membership..... I did not cancel my membership.... Went to this website to log into my account, wouldn't let me in here either. Hit the forgot password option and was sent an email to reset my password, which I did. That lead me to be able to get onto these forums, and post. This happened a couple months back, but creating a new password fixed the issue. I am a bit concerned this time around, considering I just received an email about 30 mins ago saying I cancelled my membership which I did not... I still cannot login to the game, using my new password i just made 5 mins ago. Please help!!!
Edited by Shadzilla on November 28, 2016 10:09PM
  • Shadzilla
    Shadzilla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Shadzilla on November 28, 2016 9:57PM
  • Shadzilla
    Shadzilla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please note that I still cannot login to the account page on this website or to support area to submit a ticket... Yet I am logged into the forums and able to post... I was able to issue a ticket under the suspended/comprised section of the support area as it was the only thing available, considering I cannot login to the support page. 161128-002608
    Edited by Shadzilla on November 28, 2016 10:07PM
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like an account compromise or attempts for phishing

Prob best if you asked the mods to move this to the platform support tho. Good luck
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It certainly sounds like an account compromise or other suspicious behaviour.

Incidentally, I hope no-one is using the same password for this forum that they use for the game.
  • Shadzilla
    Shadzilla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like an account compromise or attempts for phishing

Prob best if you asked the mods to move this to the platform support tho. Good luck

How would my info be compromised or fished? Been playing since beta and have never had this issue til a couple months ago...
  • Shadzilla
    Shadzilla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tandor wrote: »
    It certainly sounds like an account compromise or other suspicious behaviour.

Incidentally, I hope no-one is using the same password for this forum that they use for the game.

I thought the passwords for this forum and the game account were the same?
  • Shadzilla
    Shadzilla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have spoken with a good friend who has had this happen to him before. Somehow someone was able to get his account information and they actually logged in and started playing for a few hours. He contacted zos and got them to freeze the account, and was given the account back later verifying it was him. Can I ask that whichever zos employee sees this message does the same? Please freeze the account and contact me at the earliest possible date, thank you. Off to reformat...
  • djuice
    I dunno, my account got suspended this morning or something, its only been 7 hours since I last played, same issue, login says Permanently Banned, and can't login to ESO website to log a support ticket.
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We cannot consider account changes from the forums. You will need to contact Customer Support.They will be able to tell you whether or not you were hacked and help you address any security issues.

Similarly, djuice, they can tell you more information about a ban or suspension. Like with your friend, Shad, suspension can be activated as security measure. You will need to speak to an agent to find out more information on your account status.

When attempting to log in from the website, please scroll down to suspended/compromised to submit a ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post
  • Shadzilla
    Shadzilla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_CoriJ I have submitted that ticket, and awaiting responses. 161128-002608
  • aelurosa
    aelurosa
    ✭✭
    I had the same thing happen today, Shad. I went through the same process of resetting my password, to be on the safe side, and I'm still unable to get into game or account website.

Ticket number 161128-003176
    @ Delirya.Gold
    GM of Rusty Old Dragons
    RustyOldDragons.com
  • Shadzilla
    Shadzilla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully it gets resolved soon, I pay a monthly subscription and its ticking away without my ability to play :(
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the ticket numbers. We've made sure their on their on their way to the right team.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post
  • aelurosa
    aelurosa
    ✭✭
    I'm back in. Thank you!
    @ Delirya.Gold
    GM of Rusty Old Dragons
    RustyOldDragons.com