Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

1v1, 2v2, 3v3 arenas most anticipated suggestion! Zos

nvsg
nvsg
✭✭✭
Zos give us a que so we match levels with another player. I like the idea of the arena in oblivion you see all the fighters inside as you get ready to fight . also add leaderboards for the arena and all that jazz, if you really want to fix cyrodil's lag give us something else if you cant fix it. I don't like the castles and running to places in cyrodil its quite and boring not to mention zerging. But for players who like it they can be merry and have less lag solving this issue. This is the type of content that would change the fun of this game for pvp players and for people that want small pvp fights. I do enjoy imperial sewers but you can be zerged there too but eso is a great mmo and im just recommending it(dying inside).
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah should be real fun people one shotting the other teams with their uber builds and leet proc sets. Let's face it. If they can't fix it for cyrodill, the QQ will continue in the Arena's. Except in cyrodill you can actually pick another fight, hide behind larget numbers if the proc army is around or flee.
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • arexroat1
    arexroat1
    Soul Shriven
    Please make arenas, arena rankings, and rewards. Please.... Me and all my friends will come back. Until then ESO offers zero heart pumping action to keep us around.
  • alexkdd99
    alexkdd99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is already dueling, Cyrodiil, and ic sewers. I think there is plenty atm.
    arexroat1 wrote: »
    Please make arenas, arena rankings, and rewards. Please.... Me and all my friends will come back. Until then ESO offers zero heart pumping action to keep us around.

There was plenty of people who said exactly what you are saying except replace arena with dueling. There will always be poeple who say me and my friends will flock back only if you give x demand.

You can't please everyone.
  • nvsg
    nvsg
    ✭✭✭
    alexkdd99 wrote: »

There was plenty of people who said exactly what you are saying except replace arena with dueling. There will always be poeple who say me and my friends will flock back only if you give x demand.

you sound like you work for them and no there is not plenty 561s are literally twiddling there thumbs right now
  • Unsent.Soul
    Unsent.Soul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nvsg wrote: »

you sound like you work for them and no there is not plenty 561s are literally twiddling there thumbs right now

Thats a way to bring compelling discussion, OP. Assuming the people against what yoy say, sound/do work for ZOS.

561s are twiddling their thumbs? I'm glad you decided to be the voice for the ENTIRE community who is 561...

You're stating opinion as if it's fact...
    Edited by Unsent.Soul on November 26, 2016 6:08PM
  • nvsg
    nvsg
    ✭✭✭

Thats a way to bring compelling discussion, OP. Assume the people against what sound/do work for ZOS.

561s are twiddling their thumbs? I'm glad you decided to be the voice for the ENTIRE community who is 561...

lol words have no emotion so you don't know how I was saying it no its not all 561s youre right its every level champ before 561 too thanks for clearing that up
  • Unsent.Soul
    Unsent.Soul
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thats a way to bring compelling discussion, OP. Assume the people against what sound/do work for ZOS.

lol words have no emotion so you don't know how I was saying it no its not all 561s youre right its every level champ before 561 too thanks for clearing that up

Interesting thought process.
  • alexkdd99
    alexkdd99
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol just go back through past post and you can see all the people who said exactly what you are saying about arena, except they said about dueling. I am not twiddling my thumbs as you say and I an 561 cp. So just by that alone you are wrong.

Just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't mean they work for zos...

Also I don't remember you being elected to represent me or any other champion level players. Atleast I know I didn't.
  • RobTheAxe
    RobTheAxe
    ✭✭
    Well, I think Arenas would be good for lots of players, people I know have interest and have asked if they have arenas, but for me Arena games are crummy, especially in MMO where most of your skills have such a massive aim assist. Instead it becomes huge about who is on your team, how your team performs, and, in my experience, often leads to negativity. I like my MMOs to have an open world element to their PVP content, especially open world with PVE and PVP mixed together, so that there is some intelligence and strategy involved. Arena would be easy to add, but I don't think they will salvage the problems I see with the games pvp.. but if people who are still around like it then hey...
  • Osteos
    Osteos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More options is a good thing. I even like the idea of some duo pve arenas. I find Maelstrom a chore and its often difficult to find 4 people that want to do vdsa so a 2 man arena would be great. Same goes for dueling, some may find 1v1 uninteresting and would enjoy 2v2 or 4v4.
    DAGGERFALL COVENANT
    NA PC
    Former Vehemence Member
    Onistka Valerius <> Artemis Renault <> Gonk gra-Ugrash <> Karietta <> Zercon at-Rusa <> Genevieve Renault <> Ktaka <> Brenlyn Renault
  • nvsg
    nvsg
    ✭✭✭
    RobTheAxe wrote: »
    Well, I think Arenas would be good for lots of players, people I know have interest and have asked if they have arenas, but for me Arena games are crummy, especially in MMO where most of your skills have such a massive aim assist. Instead it becomes huge about who is on your team, how your team performs, and, in my experience, often leads to negativity. I like my MMOs to have an open world element to their PVP content, especially open world with PVE and PVP mixed together, so that there is some intelligence and strategy involved. Arena would be easy to add, but I don't think they will salvage the problems I see with the games pvp.. but if people who are still around like it then hey...

yea I thought the pvp was going to be in pve also could be done if there was a toggle on and off pvp but ppl would just get mad. and say waahh no that's what cyrodil is for shut up its not going to happen so stop with your negativity on what someone wants
  • ZOS_JohanaB
    ZOS_JohanaB
    ✭✭✭✭
    We've moved this thread to Dungeons, Trials & Arenas
    Staff Post
  • arexroat1
    arexroat1
    Soul Shriven
    Why would you move this thread? Zos idea of arenas is not an arena its a boring pve boss ughh. Second I have been playing eso since day one. Huge mmo fan and can say all pvp attempts have failed. Cyrodil was different congrats but not implemented correctly. Sewers sucked since day one. And duels should have been around from day one. Zos is doing an amazing job I love the game. But it is about pleasing everyone. If you can't make everyone happy in a mmo get out and give the money to a company that will because there is no reason this game can not have amazing pve and PvP. No reason at all it shouldn't be the best game ever made. Zos is close but nothing that gets anyone's heart pumping yet......
  • mrdankles
    mrdankles
    ✭✭✭
    This game kinda needs a revive and I think arena pvp and battlegrounds would do it. Make it so only AP can be earned in cyrodiil. Each update the lag in pvp just gets worse and worse. Cancelled my sub and gonna farm last 2 days then back on the shelf this game goes. Such a shame could have so much more potential
  • Lukums1
    Lukums1
    ✭✭✭✭
    mrdankles wrote: »
    This game kinda needs a revive and I think arena pvp and battlegrounds would do it. Make it so only AP can be earned in cyrodiil. Each update the lag in pvp just gets worse and worse. Cancelled my sub and gonna farm last 2 days then back on the shelf this game goes. Such a shame could have so much more potential

What you say is what we have all been feeling for a long time.

I'm a firm believer on nothing DRAMATIC will change in the next 6 months.

We won't get new raids we most likely won't see any new MAJOR content.

I myself left for 8 months came back after this time and it took me literally 2 weeks to be back to what I was doing, this isn't considered fun.

I'm gonna mention this game "wildstar" the housing in this was absolutely amazing fun and creative if we had some kind of PAST time during our needless grind for gear it would be considered much more enjoyable.

The arenas, man I wish we had capture the flag! Like "Runescape" yep I went there. 2 castles trap doors, flights of stairs to the top.

This all comes cheek and tongue though, we have many issues with lag, dcs, rubbish proc sets.

We can't say to introduce more and more fun and influential things when a lot of the game is really not in good form.

Just my two cents is all.
    PS4 Yellow Scum Dominion
    1600+ vMA runs and counting
    Magicka Sorc - Flawless - 544k Score
    Stam Sorc - Flawless - 559k Score
    Stam DK - FLAWLESS 512k Score
    Stam NB - 492k Score - Work in progress
    Magicka Temp - 482k Score

The Ozmeric Dominion (Oceanic) Australian Based Guild

vMA "guru" - VHRC - vSO - vSOHM - vDSA - vAA - vMOL
    The Maelstrom BIBLE for beginners/Flawless Achieve Below
    https://www.twitch.tv/lukumms/v/111730700
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/181142505

You have vMA questions? Want a guide? Helping hand? PM me!

Returns after 6 months back to back flawless
    https://go.twitch.tv/videos/180384648