The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help with NB Magicka build

Libonotus
Libonotus
✭✭✭✭✭
Can anyone reccomend some good NB Magicka builds?
  • Milvan
    Milvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let me tang along with you? I don't want to creat another topic.

Whats is better for dps Magick sorc ou magicka NB?
    “Kings of the land and the sky we are; proud gryphons.” Stalker stands, the epitome of pride. Naked and muscular, his wings widen and his feet dig in as if he alone holds down the earth and supports the heavens, keeping the two ever separate.”
    Gryphons guild - @Milvan,
  • Libonotus
    Libonotus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Milvan I have a a Magick sorc that I ruined with champ points cause I didnt follow a build but I am doing so for my NB but idk if that build is good so I want peoples opinions on what constitutes a good NB magick build
  • PS4_ZeColmeia
    PS4_ZeColmeia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love Spinners +Stygian build.

Spinner neck
    Arcane Stygian rings Stygian chest, shoulders and staff.
    Grothar helm
    Everything else spinner

Sap essence, grim focus, shadowy disguise are your key skills
    PSN: ***___Chan (3 _s)
    Hybrid, All-Role NB
  • PS4_ZeColmeia
    PS4_ZeColmeia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In general start with your set combo, decide dw or staff, look at complimentary skills, decide if it'll work based on skills, then apply cp based on everything.
    Hybrid, All-Role NB
  • PS4_ZeColmeia
    PS4_ZeColmeia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorc are great innate bubbles and burst, nb are dot/heal/escape. Start there for play style
    Hybrid, All-Role NB
  • FrostFallFox
    FrostFallFox
    ✭✭✭✭
    PvP or PvE?
    \(^-,,-^)/
  • Libonotus
    Libonotus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PvP or PvE?

One for levelling and one for PvP
  • SickDuck
    SickDuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Libonotus wrote: »
    @Milvan I have a a Magick sorc that I ruined with champ points cause I didnt follow a build but I am doing so for my NB but idk if that build is good so I want peoples opinions on what constitutes a good NB magick build

You know that CP can be redistributed for 3k gold any time?
    Holdviola - Khira'de Regalo - Lélekvadász - Used To Be An Adventurer - Zetor - Does-Not-Give-A-Duck - Lord Sugar - Tenar Arha - Da'rinka - Violent Moon - Extreme Runner
  • ZOS_PeterT
    ZOS_PeterT
    ✭✭✭
    We have moved this thread to Players Helping Players.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios

Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

Staff Post