The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New Items Available in the Crown Store – 11/23/16 (All Platforms)

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
November’s final Crown Store delivery arrived today! Get yourself a new hairstyle for the holiday season – no matter if you’re human, Argonian, or Khajiit. You can learn more about the new items below:

Lizard Rhinoceros Head Adornment
fe33f7e1019fd303b71104471854a44f.jpg
Attention Argonians! Even more legendary than the unicorn is that imaginary two-horned beast called the “rhinoceros.” Live the legend with Lizard Rhinoceros horns!

The Lizard Rhinoceros Head Adornment is now available for 500 crowns.

Long Foregathered Mane
1cf864f0a5e0ca62c029cc351340d226.jpg
Are you a Khajiit who wants to express your inner feline dignity? This Cat-Folk warriors' favorite consists of a handsome long mane, gathered in three places by turquoise-studded pewter clasps. Fierce, but not too informal!

The Long Foregathered Mane is now available for 500 crowns.

Long Wild Locks Hair
d4bfbc082346990c2c156a1168c6d2bd.jpg
If you think you’re a poet, then others will know it—when you wear the Long Wild Locks. Who's got the hair that drives 'em wild when playing tavern bard at the inn? You do, Skald-King.

The Long Wild Locks Hair is now available for 500 crowns.

We'd love to see your newly styled character. Post a picture here, or share them with us on Twitter or Instagram.

Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huh.

I am not all that picky about hair meshes, but Long Wild Locks is pretty bad for a "premium" hair style. The areas that vanish when looking at them from the side are pretty noticeable in this one. These locks are raised from the rest of the hair, and there are so many of them, so they need to be curved so that they do not vanish when viewed along the edge. From just about any angle, a vanishing lock of hair can be seen. My thought is that, if this hair was pushing the maximum number of polygons, or something like that, that a simpler design should have been used.

This hair was an expected purchase for me, but I think I will pass.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • bottleofsyrup
    bottleofsyrup
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When will we get some decent human/mer hair styles? The Khajiit one looks decent, but most of the other offerings are either meh or just plain weird.
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's Silver-Claw's hair style, isn't it?

I like it. I hope you are considering to add Velsa's too, and making Zeira's hair style available to female player characters too :)

Edited because the autocorrect changed Zeira to Zebra lol
    Edited by Abeille on November 24, 2016 12:48PM
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Acid_Glow
    Acid_Glow
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I am digging the Khajiit Hair but the rest look EWW.

PS4 Username AcidGlow
    {}Guilds{}
    Marmalade Boys
    ============================================ Characters ======================================================
    Morel Mackernasy Mag DK DPS
    Fuji-tora Magicka Mag Sorc DPS
    Heals-with-Skooma Healer
    Sajin Komamura Stam Night Blade Khajiit DPS
    Fire-King ReinHeardt Orc Stam DK DPS

• Jaywics
    Jaywics
    ✭✭✭
    Wheres the crown crates at ffs....
    XBOX1 NA
    XBL: Jaywics
    Discord ID: jaywics#2078

• Faunter
    Faunter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno I can no longer find the Thief Personality in the store. Has it been intentionally removed to fix its standing animation? If so, I can't find any official word about its temporary removal. I hope I get the chance to buy it eventually, unlike this other incident. (I still wish I had gotten each of those prior to their unannounced removal *hint hint*.) I like to collect things. :|
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some excerpts from a post I'll be doing soon! :smiley: Lots of great tiny customization options recently. I got to start wearing an nice earing after that adornment pack came out, for instance, and it doesn't make my beard disappear!

tx3BsUG.jpg
    6oHRgtl.jpg
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • Avidspark
    Avidspark
    ✭✭✭✭
    Avidspark wrote: »
    Still lookin for that Akaviri motif, like all the others from that update :s

'Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.'
    T. Pratchett, 1948-2015 RIP, you are missed
  • KonradK77
    KonradK77
    ✭✭
    Latest crown store updates are sh*t, I'm not spending a dime till something decent comes out.