The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Official Discussion Thread for "​One Tamriel: Companions 'til the End"

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
277082ecefd288924f25b2bca6628b0e.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for the blog article One Tamriel: Companions 'til the End.

The Elder Scrolls Online is all about the journey you take through Tamriel, and the incredible friends and colorful characters you meet along the way. Now that One Tamriel makes playing together easier than ever before, it's a great time to welcome new players into your groups and guilds, and enjoy the journey together.
Edited by ZOS_JessicaFolsom on November 23, 2016 4:21PM
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • Fodore
    Fodore
    ✭✭✭✭
    You get out of the wailing prison at lv3...
    Before judging a man walk a mile in his shoes.
    After that who cares?
    They're a mile away and you've got their shoes.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just an FYI...most of your new links in November don't work in iPhones and iPads

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    We get the error too many redirects
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cannot recommend ESO to any of my gaming friends due to the incoming RNG boxes.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Medieval3D
    Medieval3D
    ✭✭✭
    Hello, I created a post on the forums, Is about One Tamriel main page info, I'm going to copy and put it here

Tittle: TESO, One Tamriel, main page incorrect info, "automatically level your characters"... please fix it

I have seen on: http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/onetamriel , it says the following, I think is wrong described and should fix it, this is not WoW, I understand the game is really well made leveled and what I have seen about One Tamriel is the environment levels the player, meaning quests, dungeons, etc, not the opposite... but on the main page exactly says the opposite...: People would have bad interpretations... This isn't WoW (The worst MMORPG, because levels up the characters instantly)

This is what it says on the main page:

"Welcome to One Tamriel, a world of opportunity without restriction! An unprecedented achievement for an online RPG, One Tamriel removes Alliance restrictions and will automatically level your characters to match the difficulty of the content wherever you are in the world. Travel where you like, whenever you like, with whomever you like regardless of their Alliance or level. Accept any quest, fight any monster, and experience a world of adventure without limits!

"automatically level your characters" !!! When I read this I thought TESO lost the way and all incredible balanced and well made game I thought was to the trash in just one simple update, but that isn't true, I understand The environment levels the player and not the opposite, please would be cool If could fix this incorrect info, because I wouldn't bare the idea of TESO becomes WoW what I think is the worst MMRPG on the universe, seriously would be cool to fix this, TESO would have even more people, tha main page info would give to misunderstanding
    Medieval
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just have to point it out --> there's a typo in the thread title :grimace: