The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for a good set to compliment Spriggan on my Stam Sroc..

wazzz56
wazzz56
✭✭✭✭✭
Any suggestions?
GM Tig Ole Critties ps5 NA small scale PvP guild

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • TwistedThoughtz
    TwistedThoughtz
    ✭✭✭
    For pvp or pve?
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TwistedThoughtz I would happily take suggestions for either.

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've tried black rose/5 spriggion/5 and monster helm your choice I use veradeth in pvp only had a chance for small test but liked the results
  • clv
    clv
    ✭✭✭
    In PvE NMG > Sprig

Look past the 5-piece effects and look at the NMG 5% crit, which is an almost direct DPS boost considering the CHD% a stamina class can achieve. All Sprig has is roughly 2% extra DPS on the 5 piece when compared to NMG, and the crit from NMG overtakes Sprig.
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    clv wrote: »
    In PvE NMG > Sprig

Look past the 5-piece effects and look at the NMG 5% crit, which is an almost direct DPS boost considering the CHD% a stamina class can achieve. All Sprig has is roughly 2% extra DPS on the 5 piece when compared to NMG, and the crit from NMG overtakes Sprig.

@clv thanks, appreciated

• DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    In PvE NMG > Sprig

Wouldn't one precise spriggen dagger make it the same?
  • clv
    clv
    ✭✭✭
    DannyLV702 wrote: »
    In PvE NMG > Sprig

Wouldn't one precise spriggen dagger make it the same?

You're still losing pen in exchange for the crit, it's essentially the same thing but slightly worse