The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Group roles popping up: Xbox

Mcgelie1
Mcgelie1
✭✭
Sometime when I'm queued for a group, the group roles pop up on the screen and I have to access the start menu to get rid of it. It keeps coming back though. Unfortunately, if I find a group while this bug happens, it persists throughout the dungeon, especially when I bar swap. Won't go away til I finish the dungeon or relog. Just thought you guys should know. I can deal with it during normal dungeons, but mid fight in vet dungeons means I can't react in combat.

[minor edit for platform]
Edited by ZOS_CoriJ on November 20, 2016 8:45PM
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happens to me as well. At least once every week if I play each day and queue
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Mcgelie1
    Mcgelie1
    ✭✭
    I'll try to get a picture when I'm on tonight if it happens again, in case tech support doesn't already know what I'm talking about. I haven't heard anyone else with this bug before except for NewBlackSmurf.
  • Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happens really bad on Xbox one that a reboot is necessary. But normally the scrubs in pugs will kick while u relig.
    Xbox one EU
    8 Flawless conquerors on all class specs (4 stam, 4 magicka)
    Doesn't stand in red
  • Mcgelie1
    Mcgelie1
    ✭✭
    So I think I found a fix. It seems if this happens during a dungeon, if you go to the activity finder and deselect your group role, the pop ups stop happening.