The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Good RP guild ps4

BruceLeeroy91
BruceLeeroy91
✭✭✭
As the title says, I am interested in a good console RP guild.

RP for me would be completely new, but I am a max cp with three main toons (dd, heal, tank, in that order).

I am on PS4 and looking for an active RP guild to give the whole thing a shot, it seems fun to me.

PSN: BruceLeeroy91
Edited by BruceLeeroy91 on November 15, 2016 9:20PM
  • nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    Have a lookinthe guild recruitment section. Tons of guilds in there looking for players :)
  • jarnkoldur
    jarnkoldur
    ✭✭✭
    To All Role-Players On The PS4,
    Keepers of Role-Play is a role-playing community. We are a coalition of various players and guilds brought together with the common goal of generating, supporting and promoting an active role-playing community! Aside from the 50+ active role-playing members we claim we also have 10+ guilds which are assisting in order to maintain active role-playing sessions and events. Each guild has it's own flavor and backstory and all role-players are welcome to check them out!

If you interested in joining this coalition please feel free post on the following thread: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/297291/keepers-of-the-role-play-hub-community-for-role-playing#latest
    Or send a PSN message to the guild leader -described within the thread- of the guild you are interested to get more information and let them know you are also interested in being part of the community!
    Edited by jarnkoldur on November 15, 2016 10:44PM
    "And when the truth finally dawns, it shall dawn in fire!"
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    We've moved this thread to the PS4 NA guild recruitment thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post