The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Suspended randomly mid-game

bigmanebiggu
I was farming mats in Wrothgar then suddenly I was suspended/booted I think it was. I have paid over 20k crowns on this account and am subscribed to ESO plus, I play it all the time and I am very frustrated as to being suspended, I never got an email when I sent one to support so came here trying to fix this issue (hopefully)

Thanks to all who reply. :)
  • bigmanebiggu
    Here is my reference code because email support have not mailed me back

161114-001026
    Options
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Were you kicked for Message Spam? Ignore that and log back on. It has do with Lag and nothing you did, especially not messages you were sending. And, nothing you need to worry about.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Options
  • bigmanebiggu
    it just said booted
    Nestor wrote: »
    Were you kicked for Message Spam? Ignore that and log back on. It has do with Lag and nothing you did, especially not messages you were sending. And, nothing you need to worry about.

it just said booted in game. on the launcher it says this. 'your username or password was entered incorrectly or inactive at this time.'

I have tried 10+ times to get back on.

Thank you for the support man
    Options
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two things.

1. If you use addons, they can get you kicked for spam.
    2. If you were farming mobs and you puck up items way outside the recorded 'normal' for that time/area you can get caught in their anti cheat/bot software.

If you are farming mobs in overland, be careful how much loot you pick up and how fast.
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
    Options
  • bigmanebiggu
    yodased wrote: »
    Two things.

1. If you use addons, they can get you kicked for spam.
    2. If you were farming mobs and you puck up items way outside the recorded 'normal' for that time/area you can get caught in their anti cheat/bot software.

If you are farming mobs in overland, be careful how much loot you pick up and how fast.

I use many addons.

I was farming in Wrothgar but not that fast.
    Options
  • BEZDNA
    BEZDNA
    ✭✭✭✭
    it just said booted

it just said booted in game. on the launcher it says this. 'your username or password was entered incorrectly or inactive at this time.'

I have tried 10+ times to get back on.

Thank you for the support man

you recived aouto-ban, looks like system detected that you were doing something dirty. You need to contact support, only they will be able to help you and will tell you exacly what was the reason for aouto-ban.
    Options
  • bigmanebiggu
    This is the thing, I cannot login. I emailed them via the suspended thing but never got like a "thank you for messaging support" type automated message. Which means it never got there I assume. I filled out all the necessary details such as security questions etc.
    Options
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried rebooting your PC and restarting the game and trying to log in again?

Options
  • bigmanebiggu
    just done it, still nothing
    Options
  • bigmanebiggu
    Getting really worried now :/ if this is an auto-ban just because I was doing what every one is in wrothgar is at the minute (farming) then how the heck can I retreive my account now :~(???
    Options
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you getting a delay or rather a never respond on trying to log in again? (Although after this much time has passed, it should have cleared...) If this is the case, and it sounds like you may have already tried this by accident, but add a twist:

1. Disable all your addons
    2. Try to log in, get no response after 30 seconds, cancel the request
    3. Immediately try to log in again, you should get an immediate error message (which means the next step will work). Cancel this request
    4. Try to log in a 3rd time, you should be through.

If the above does not work, then you will have to wait for support to get back to you. You could try calling in rather than emails and tickets.

Options
  • bigmanebiggu
    Has anyone else had this issue before?
    Options
  • bigmanebiggu
    what is the UK number?
    Options
  • bigmanebiggu
    Are you getting a delay or rather a never respond on trying to log in again? (Although after this much time has passed, it should have cleared...) If this is the case, and it sounds like you may have already tried this by accident, but add a twist:

1. Disable all your addons
    2. Try to log in, get no response after 30 seconds, cancel the request
    3. Immediately try to log in again, you should get an immediate error message (which means the next step will work). Cancel this request
    4. Try to log in a 3rd time, you should be through.

If the above does not work, then you will have to wait for support to get back to you. You could try calling in rather than emails and tickets.

Yeah nothing happened, think it may be an autoban :neutral:
    Options
  • bigmanebiggu
    Just sent a second suspended letter via email. Hope I recieve something for when I come back from work at 9.

Thanks again guys.
    Options
  • bigmanebiggu
    second support ticket reference : 161114-001141
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    try tagging a zos member in the forum, not sure who the correct person would be ... but it might help
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • bigmanebiggu
    How do I tag ?
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • bigmanebiggu
    So have you just done it? XD
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So have you just done it? XD

lol yes , u just put the @ then the persons name , for a zos mod it always starts with ZOS

Options
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just checked on your ticket number and it seems that your ticket has made it to the right department to address the suspension. We've mentioned this before, but suspensions aren't always a matter of behavior. It can be a security measure among other issues. We cannot address account issues from the forums, so this does need to be handled by customer support. Everything looks good with how you submitted your ticket, so they should get back to you soon.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.