The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

What campaign should I pick (PS4 EU)

Argah
Argah
✭✭✭✭
On my main I picked one without really having a clue but its like a ghost town always empty and I can't afford to buy my way out of it.

I've made a second toon for pvp and don't want to make same mistake again so could anyone advise me on which one to choose?
Edited by Argah on November 3, 2016 12:18PM
  • ZOS_JohanaB
    ZOS_JohanaB
    ✭✭✭✭
    We've moved this thread to Campaigns.
    Staff Post
  • Argah
    Argah
    ✭✭✭✭
    We've moved this thread to Campaigns.

Ok thanks.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On NA, for newbies, the advice used to be Blackwater Blade. Once you hit 50, you'll want to transition over to Trueflame. Azura's Star is pretty good if you only want to do the PvE content, and avoid other players (usually), but it's dead.
  • Argah
    Argah
    ✭✭✭✭
    On NA, for newbies, the advice used to be Blackwater Blade. Once you hit 50, you'll want to transition over to Trueflame. Azura's Star is pretty good if you only want to do the PvE content, and avoid other players (usually), but it's dead.

If I went into Blackwater Blade would I still need to pay the 100k to swap to the harder one?
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Argah wrote: »
    On my main I picked one without really having a clue but its like a ghost town always empty and I can't afford to buy my way out of it.

I've made a second toon for pvp and don't want to make same mistake again so could anyone advise me on which one to choose?

You must be referring to Scourge? :wink: If you are. The only reason why it Ghost town. Because most DC and AD gave up over the 1+ year that I been serving in Scourge. Only select few of us AD and DC are left. We will continue to push no matter what. Won't give up also. Just need more reinforcements and others not giving up.

It to is why Scourge is no fun for others. Because most DC and AD won't try hard enough. But instead of Scourge. They go to popular campaign. Thorn blade. I to also wish those Former Scourge DC and AD Former Scourge PvPer's come back and make Scourge fun again.

However If your EP you can still go to Scourge or Thornblade. But confused. Title says PS4 EU. But read last comment and says NA. In any case. If you were mentioning about Scourge on EU. That is the reason why Scourge is a ghost town. That is if your on PS4 EU. If your NA. I'm unable to help.

If you are not in Scourge and you are AD and DC. On PS4 EU please come to Scourge. We need reinforcements bad. If your EP you can go to Scourge also. EP are very nice there. To me anyways. I'm AD also. More or less. Hve had certain troubles.

However if you want more fun campaign on PS4 EU. Go to Thornblade. If you want to :) just hope you might consider helping Scourge if you were referring to. But I will understand on whatever campaign you choose and wish you luck.
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Argah wrote: »

If I went into Blackwater Blade would I still need to pay the 100k to swap to the harder one?

Also. You can have 2 campaigns to choose. A Home Campaign and A Guest Campaign. Only 2 campaigns you can join per character. So in other words if your home campaign is you not want. You can wait out your home campaign. Until the campaign ends and switch to new home campaign.

However you can still have a guest campaign also. For example. My Home Campaign is Scourge. It not popular. As mentioned above. However my guest campaign for example. May be Thornblade.

I decided to switch to my Guest Campaign. Thornblade to help out there. Because Scourge is not seeing any action. I am not sure this helps you. Might be bad example.
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Argah
    Argah
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok thanks for info didn't even know you could have guest campaign, first mmo though so finding pvp here a bit different from jumping into a quick game in an FPS or something.
  • nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    Try blackwater blade if your low level. Thornblade is the only campaign thats populated by all 3 factions. Maybe try it as a guest and group up with others :)