The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

breaking and entering achievement bugged

HeroOfNone
HeroOfNone
✭✭✭✭✭
broke and entered into all the locations, even has them highlighted, but the achievement is still unearned. ddc4345b5da9a0a030439aa484ad5a.png
Herfi Driderkitty of the Aldmeri Dominion
Find me on : Twitch | Youtube | Twitter | Reddit
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the same problem, it won't update the last place I broke into.
  • Rogue78
    Rogue78
    ✭✭✭
    This is still not fixed
    Omnia Vincit
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
  • salmoncat33
    salmoncat33
    ✭✭
    Still broken
  • Merenwen_812
    Merenwen_812
    ✭✭✭
    I have broken into the last 2 places
    the mansion and the ship
    have shots of me in both but they remain grayed out and the ach will not unlock for me :(

I am trying to get as many ach as I can to raise my writ chances.
    I have all skills maxed and know a lot of motifs but have only gotten 2 since they came out....
    The frequency of Master Writ invites from standard Writ boxes is based on the overall associated tradeskill mastery possessed by the character.
    This includes research, Motif knowledge, and achievement completion.

This quest still being bugged after all this time is now a hindrance in game
    Edited by Merenwen_812 on February 15, 2017 2:24AM
  • Elephant42
    Elephant42
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still broken.

I trespassed in the last two, Lady Balina's Mansion and The Dreamsnake and neither of them have registered in the achievments list.
  • Recaff
    Recaff
    Still broken as of 3/7/2017. I've picked the locks on and entered all the doors in Balina's Mansion and it's not marking it off for me.

EDIT: It marked everything off for me eventually but the achievement still hasn't been rewarded like in OP's screenshot.
    Edited by Recaff on March 7, 2017 6:47AM
  • Hetaira
    Hetaira
    ✭✭✭
    I was wondering about this. Came here and saw I wasn't the only one. Can we get a fix sometime?
  • GeraintMawr
    GeraintMawr
    ✭✭✭
    Thieves guild a year in! So I came back to finish some achievements. This one is sooooo bugged. No big deal I'll ignore s dlc.
    Maxed out characters...
    DC Breton Sorcerer (hyper crafter - yes everything!)
    EP Argonian Templar Healer
    AD Bosmer Stamina Nightblade (ah well)
    AD Redguard Dragonknight Tank
    DC Altmer Sorcress
    DC Khajiit Magicka Nightblade Sap Tank
    DC Dunmer Pyromage
    DC Breton Magika Necro
    DC Imperial Templar Health Build
    DC Nord Stam Sorc
    All end game ...
    DC Khajit Stamina Necro
    Wardens, Stamplars and like that ...
    ....are on the way!
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lady Balina's Mansion doesn't work for me. Entered through both doors and won't clear. Actually the Dreamsnake won't clear either. Trespassed in both of those and they won't clear off.
    Edited by xaraan on March 17, 2017 7:42AM
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • AyeshaBelladonna
    AyeshaBelladonna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WHY is this STILL bugged for so many of us @ZOS_GinaBruno , @ZOS_JessicaFolsom , @ZOS_GaryA , @ZOS_KaiSchober , @ZOS_TristanK ???? What gives? it's now May, of 2017 and i STILL can't complete this achievement!
    NA EP CP1200+
    Original: Mag/Templar Erestem Nightblossom (Tank/Healer Hybrid, Alchemist, general nuisance)
    Alt's? at this point...so many to play, so little time!

**RED or DEAD** Long Live EP!

Leather Lace- GM, ESO Grand Designs GM, Ankle Biter for Lone Wolf United, CO-GM of Tower of Wayreth,
    Master Furnisher & Housing fanatic, PvP junkie
    Beta Tester, part of the 2013 Club
  • Dagmur
    Dagmur
    Soul Shriven
    Still seems to be somewhat bugged as of July 18, 2017. I still needed it to recognize my trespassings in Sailor's Rest, Jamadin's house, Lady Balima Mansion, and Dreamsnake ship. After trespassing in each location again, it didn't seem to acknowledge that I had trespassed in one location until I was done trespassing in another after that. Finally got it to acknowledge everything and finished acheivement.
    Edited by Dagmur on July 18, 2017 6:48PM
  • Vahrokh
    Vahrokh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Still bugged as of July 29, 2017.

It's embarassing for a company to be unable to fix a simple trigger in one year.
  • Blackleopardex
    Blackleopardex
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still bugged 7. September 2017
    6 NB: Tank, Healer, Mag/Stam PVE&PVP.
    I don't read long signatures: https://www.youtube.com/user/Blackleopardex
  • Blackleopardex
    Blackleopardex
    ✭✭✭✭
    Suddenly got it now out of nowhere..
    6 NB: Tank, Healer, Mag/Stam PVE&PVP.
    I don't read long signatures: https://www.youtube.com/user/Blackleopardex
  • Oluthon
    Oluthon
    ✭✭
    I had the problem people are referring to when breaking into the ship, The Dreamsnake. First time I broke in I forced the lock, so I went to the other door and picked it manually. This did not grant the achievement notification. Upon using /reloadui I found I had the achievement. I hope this assists anyone with getting the achievement.
  • immozz01
    immozz01
    ✭✭✭
    year further and still no fix, why spam new dlc when you cant even fix a silly bug in what you made before?.....
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Had no issues until I got to the Dreamsnake. Broke in both doors, just in case, even stole an item. Did a reloadui and the achievement finally granted.
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • shado143preub18_ESO
    shado143preub18_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Achievement still won't complete. It's now Dec of 2017 and this is still bugged? Last place on my list to break into was Lady Balina's Mansion. Won't trigger as me being there.
  • tuwtle
    tuwtle
    reloadui worked for me too
  • Arezius
    Arezius
    ✭✭✭
    I got it working with a /reloadui but it is still broken... after 2 (two) years...

ZOS, seriously ? And you expect us to buy the new DLC or "chapter"? Ha!
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe it's the time for a fix?
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    They may have fixed just completed it about 4 days ago
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They may have fixed just completed it about 4 days ago

No patch note, no fix. You just got lucky.
  • sionIV
    sionIV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still doesn't work.
  • mattaeus01b16_ESO
    mattaeus01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Flagged it as done, after I logged out, then back in.