The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox one. Need help figuring out my eso plus account.

KATObloodpaw
KATObloodpaw
✭✭✭
Hey guys , I resubscribed to eso plus this year. I haven't received my crowns. I've subscribed before and made crown store purchases but I can't figure out how to report it. When I went to the elder scrolls online website ,it made me sign up because it said my email hasn't ever registered. So I'm assuming this new account isn't going to be linked to my gamer tag.I created an account but I'm afraid if I report it they won't know how to return it to my actual character.
GT:Shock Value1134
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You will need to contact customer support to clear up this issue. Based on what you reported you have two separate issues:
    The first is that you would like to find out why you haven't received your crowns.
    The second is that you did not receive (or did not complete) the registration of your Xbox game account. You should have been asked to register your Xbox account to the ESO website when you first started the game. This is different from making a 'new' account' which (as you mentioned) won't be linked to the game you are playing on Xbox.

Please check your PMs for some information that should help with these specific issues when contacting support. :)
    Edited by ZOS_CoriJ on October 30, 2016 4:35PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post