The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for friendly guild to do pledges/trials with? PS4 EU

ShIm_ShImMeR
ShIm_ShImMeR
✭✭
Good afternoon all,

I'm a cp 219 (I think), dps, sorcerer, dc on PS4 EU server looking for a friendly, fun loving group. That being said, I do wish to learn mechanics too and become a more skilled player. I'm a semi-experienced player that still has lots to learn and would like to do this with a guild who have similar objectives. If you run a guild or are a part of a guild that sounds like a good fit with me, please leave your details for me to pm you in game.

Thanks a bunch!
  • Lord_Etrigan
    Lord_Etrigan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good afternoon all,

I'm a cp 219 (I think), dps, sorcerer, dc on PS4 EU server looking for a friendly, fun loving group. That being said, I do wish to learn mechanics too and become a more skilled player. I'm a semi-experienced player that still has lots to learn and would like to do this with a guild who have similar objectives. If you run a guild or are a part of a guild that sounds like a good fit with me, please leave your details for me to pm you in game.

Thanks a bunch!

Hi,
    My guilds name is " The Order of Stolas" and about 260 members strong. When any of us adventure or dungeon together we believe in "Leave no man behind". We are horders that would not hesitate to stop in a middle of a dungeon just to look at what riches that crate or bag might contain LoL.

When questing open world or dlc the rule is every member in the group has a chance to open a treasure chest. We love to help players who need help with mecanics or builds and will not hesitate to club in together for material just to craft you armor to enhance your build. If this is the tipe of group you wnat to hang with send me or my second in command "Chemical-Dust" aka ' The Hand of the Lord" a pm.

We can be found on PS4 EU.

Regards.
    PS4 EU
    Lord Etrigan (Former Emperor): PVE High Elf Sorcerer
    Nyssa al Ghul: PVP Nightblade Wood Elf (Ganker)
    Lady-Death : PVP High Elf Sorcerer (8 x Campaigns Former Empress and Grand Warlord) Retired:(
    Achmed-Silence I keel you: PVP Dark Elf Nightblade (Suicide Bomber)
    I'm with stupid: PVP Argonian Magic Temp (Group support and healer).

Guild:
    The Order of Stolas (Founder and Guild Master)

Faction: Aldmeri Dominion

Her Royal Highness Queen Ayrenn Arana wants You for Dominion.
    LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!!