Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cannot load character into world. Infuriated...

JHaslip
JHaslip
Soul Shriven
I bought ESO Tamriel Unlimited on Friday night 21st, Oct. and have since not been able to get past the character selection screen. My computer is quick, and my wifi connection works just fine for any other MMO or online game. I do not have any add-ons as I have just bought the game... and I have not even once been able to play. I do not get stuck on the loading screen, instead, I easily log-in through the installer and quickly get to the character selection screen... then as I double click to load in... it loads for 20-30 seconds before I get kicked back to the main-menu screen (after the launcher) with an error message that reads, "An error has occurred. Please wait a few minutes and log in again." I've tried to log-in 70+ times over 3 days...

Any suggestions or help would be highly appreciated... I've researched this topic in-depth and have already tried a few different things... however most of the information is from 2014. Currently, I'm trying to download the game through the website. I deleted the Steam game, and am hoping by the grace of god... that this will work.

Thank you.