The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

(no longer an issue)

Khilseith
Khilseith
✭✭✭
EDIT:
I'm going to be completely serious now. When the game isn't lagging from 200+ people standing in the same city the game runs vary smoothly. Though when trying to travel, the game has unending loading screens. I attempted a random veteran daily and it took me four attempts to travel. Each time moving further away from the capital city untill I was out in the middle of no where it finally worked. So far that's all I've experienced.

EDIT...AGAIN:
I'm not having too many major issues anymore. Just the usual fram drop when I'm in a heavily populated area and an occasional crash. Other then that the game is running better then I expected. The day after the update I rarely see people for the other alliances and it almost seems like the update hasn't come out. I also have the original Xbox One if it makes a difference.

EDIT....................AGAIN:
So an irrelevant issue that I didn't feel needing another post. I got on today and for about 20 minutes I couldn't log in. The game kept saying "could not retrieve" announcements and "connection timed out." So I came to the forums to see what was happening and the web page wouldn't load. I tried to go to the support page and that wouldn't load either. It kept giving the page you would get if you didn't have internet. So I went and tested a bunch of other sites and they all worked fine as usual just not eso. It's working now of course but this just seems so unreasonable. The game's not working for some unknown reason and I can't even get to the forums to see what's happening.
  • Aziz
    Aziz
    Soul Shriven
    At pc also, crashes dcs, cant play an hour without being kicked to the loggin screen.
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    ... at the title screen...

... enough said.

Are you getting a specific error message?
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • gl0wgl0w
    gl0wgl0w
    Crash everytime i load into the game,
    gl0wgl0w NA XBOX ONE SERVER
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    @gl0wgl0w I've seen in a few threads that you're having some issues as of late. Have you submitted a support ticket yet?
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Options
    Staff Post
  • GDOFWR420
    GDOFWR420
    ✭✭✭✭
    Noooooooooo
    Options
  • gl0wgl0w
    gl0wgl0w
    @gl0wgl0w I've seen in a few threads that you're having some issues as of late. Have you submitted a support ticket yet?

I have countless support tickets, they are giving me the run around, its been happening to me for 2 weeks, its not my internet or my xbox, i created another xbox account and that one doesnt crash. I want to play on my main xbox account i have so much time into, i just need some real help here. Like some REAL HELP
    Options
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gl0wgl0w wrote: »

I have countless support tickets, they are giving me the run around, its been happening to me for 2 weeks, its not my internet or my xbox, i created another xbox account and that one doesnt crash. I want to play on my main xbox account i have so much time into, i just need some real help here. Like some REAL HELP

If you list one (or a couple) of your ticket numbers Gina may be able to get someone on it to really help.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
    Options
  • gl0wgl0w
    gl0wgl0w

Customer Service Ticket [Incident: 161016-001069]

@ZOS_GinaBruno do you think you can find someone to fix this for me instead of telling me to hold my xbox button down or reset internet, I've forwarded ports, and done all that a million times. I need a real tech on this
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager

Customer Service Ticket [Incident: 161016-001069]

@ZOS_GinaBruno do you think you can find someone to fix this for me instead of telling me to hold my xbox button down or reset internet, I've forwarded ports, and done all that a million times. I need a real tech on this

Yep, will take care of it.

Back on topic, we're looking into current issues with logging in for both Xbox and PS4.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Options
    Staff Post
  • gl0wgl0w
    gl0wgl0w
    Thank you @ZOS_GinaBruno please can you keep us informed here what they are doing about it and when you think it will be fixed?
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Ok, the connectivity/login issue should be resolved. Can everyone please try again?
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kudos to anyone able to login, even on 30mb fibre this update is painfully slow. I'm no where near!
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
    Options
  • gl0wgl0w
    gl0wgl0w
    Ok, the connectivity/login issue should be resolved. Can everyone please try again?

Okay tryed again, twice and was dashboarded, issue is NOT resolved for me. Like i said before this has been happening to me for 2 weeks, countless support tickets and all im getting is a support loop.no one really looking into it.
    Options
  • gl0wgl0w
    gl0wgl0w

Tryed 3 more times, and crashed @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    @gl0wgl0w You'll be contacted by Support to help with your issue, which sounds like is separate from the rest.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Options
    Staff Post
  • gl0wgl0w
    gl0wgl0w

@gl0wgl0w You'll be contacted by Support to help with your issue, which sounds like is separate from the rest.

I hope its someone who can help cause everyone else just tell me the same thing which ive already done a million times,
    Options
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    SpecifIcs
    -game stays on loading screen after selecting any character for 10 minutes plus since the last patch. After it kicks us and gives error 301 then we can try again, eventually we will get in.

-New issue is traveling using a wayshrine from one faction to another hangs on a loading screen until we are disconnected from the server.

Those are the most frequent crashes.
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
    Options
  • gl0wgl0w
    gl0wgl0w

Well so much for support, they are still giving me the run around, i even uninstalled and re-installed. They dont answer me back for hours, its like we are using pidgeons to fly messages to each other which takes a whole da for one email.
    what i dont get is my brothers account has no problems at all. @ZOS_GinaBruno would love for you to try and help me becuase seems like you are the only one who even trys
    Options
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uhmmm is this the only game crashing?

Ifso it's prob best to open a ZOS ticket....
    Not that they'll fix the issue which is too many ppl in one spot but at least it's in the error or bug log.
    Options
  • Body Booshay
    Body Booshay
    Soul Shriven
    I can back up everything gl0wgl0w is saying because I am online playing with her everyday. B4 we get to my problem gl0wgl0ws began back when the Dark Brotherhood DLC came out an she wasn't able to get on for a little over 2 weeks. she did all the support loop message advice they gave her they even moved all her characters from whatever location they was as a moved them to the ad starting point at the boat in auridon. An now fast forward a couple months an this is when the Holiday event comes out an it happens again but a little differently she can login but she dc's an cant login later on in the day an this happens for a couple days, an might I add she also creates a new xbox account an she can hop on fine just fine. An now we are at the current situation to where now the One Tamriel update comes out, ( were in a xbox party at this point) our updates are finished the maintenance is done we log in an now she cant login just the same problem she had back in the Dark Brotherhood dlc update. May I add that she is a well respected eso player who runs her own guild with 300 plus members who are active everyday a she is also a Grand Overlord (numerous hours put into your game) not to mention shes an eso plus member who has put numerous amounts of money into your game.

My problem didn't start until your new Holiday event came out, It takes me a couple hours to log into your game an when I dc it takes me a while to get back into the game. this will happen sometimes hours on end to where i login an 2-5 minutes later ill dc an just be in a loop of dc's. I know its not on my end cause I can hop on gta or any other game shortly after this happens to me an play with no problem. ive done everything youve told me to do in your support ticket replies an nothing works, this problem lies somewhere in your codes. We just want the problem fixed so we can get back to enjoying your game.

Sincerely, The Water Boy

P.S. GET ZERGED
    Options
  • HonourXL
    HonourXL
    ✭✭

one tamriel seems really good on paper and in game. But you have to think about 400 people dueling and running around in main citys. Our consoles and Your servers cant handle this. My frame rate feels like 8-9 most of the time with 2 second delay in normal City. You should remove the duelling from citys. This is a mess. You cant play lag free anymore. if you consider how many people is actually playing in prime time, this is a really bad idea. it feels like cyrodil in every zone. İ wasnt able to do PvP because of it. At least leave us alone in PvE zone. Performance issues effecting us really badly in console. We cant do anything about it. You have to do something to game. it is been more than a year since console launch. And this is getting worst....

i respect what you do and understand this is not easy thing to do but you have to understand us players aswell.

XBOX- EU
    Honour XL aka Kaiser Mehmed
    DC - STAM NB
    DC - STAM SORC
    AD- MAG TEMPLAR
    DC - MAG DK
    DC - STAMPLAR
    DC- MAG NB
    EP- STAM DK
    MY CHANNEL:
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCnvn5pMPMXYfjcTPHOHi5mA
    Options
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am not having any problems with Tamriel One. I did buy the Xbox one S and have tons of storage now on my Xbox a month or so ago. I was having problems before this. How much space is on your Xbox? I think my old one had tons of dust in it.
    Options
  • gl0wgl0w
    gl0wgl0w
    Karivaa wrote: »
    I am not having any problems with Tamriel One. I did buy the Xbox one S and have tons of storage now on my Xbox a month or so ago. I was having problems before this. How much space is on your Xbox? I think my old one had tons of dust in it.

I have the newer xbox one as well,
    Options
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    IMO, the return of crashes, long loading screens, and renewed lag might be due to the fact that there is an endless amount of dueling within the cities, especially the popular trading hubs.
    Options
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karivaa wrote: »

I have the newer xbox one as well,

Oh dang. Do other games do this for you? Can u play ok on a low level?

You know really, it is us on EP doing this to u haha! Just kidding.

Options
  • Shadowasrial
    Shadowasrial
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear zenimax I'm writing this to shed some light on my guild leaders account. My guild leader gl0wgl0w is a true role model for this game. But lately ever since the dark brotherhood dlc launched she has has countless issues logging in when the dlc launched she couldn't log in for 2 weeks. And now she continuously experiences disconnecting loops repeatedly to the point she can't log into her account for days at a time. This is simply unacceptable. She is one of the most dedicated and respectable players you can hope to find. She has been a loyal player since the game launched on console. She has also purchased ESO plus since launch. She has played for hours every day since launch. She runs one of the best and most organized guilds in the ad server. She has poured countless hours and hundreds of dollars into this game. She has earned the rank of grand overlord in pvp which you know is proof of dedication to the game. Our guild look to our leader to lead the AD players in pvp she's a dedicated healer she helps our guild to flip entire maps and if you were to ask in zone chat in pvp in any server you would find that there is always someone who knows her name she's the queen of AD. She's contacted ESO support countless times and her account is still unplayable. So as a member of her guild I beg you to do everything it takes to get to the bottom of this issue so that one of your most dedicated players can continue to play with her friends. She has had to resort to uninstalling the game she's had to send countless tickets but no one can tell her that they are working on it. The biggest conundrum is that she can log into her brothers account on her Xbox and play the game but she still can't log in on her account which she has poured a great amount time and money into. Please get to the bottom of this so we can play with our beloved guild leader again. I know you will do everything you can but honestly playing as a guild without the person who brings us all together is quite upsetting.
    Options
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The disconnection happens a lot but it seems it's just the game server and not Xbox live or the internet.

I recall comments about maximum amounts of players per phased zone or something and wonder if this is the cause. It seems to kick us in crowded zones and dungeons only or if we are inactive for a very short amount of time. Like 3 minutes @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Options
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was thinking, is she connected via wireless or directly connected? I have 2 internet connections I can access wirelessly. One is super fast and through charter and the other one is super slow and through U-verse. I actually play better with U-verse because it is more stable even though it is slower. If I download games, I use charter or it takes me 2 days to download anything.
    Options
  • Shadowasrial
    Shadowasrial
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In glow glows case I think it's time zenimax just takes a complete full inventory of all of glows items and achievements and skills in the game. Clone her data and set up a new account for her. It's been a month now that this issue has effected her. Clone her account say sorry for this issue we can't seem to fix and compensate her for the time she's lost. This is inexcusable. Even after today's maintenance she still can't log in.
    Options
  • Skagsmasha
    I'll add my recent experiences.....
    After the OT update, dashboarding and connection issues seem to be the main problem.
    Prior to update, it would happen every "now and then"... but that's to be expected.
    I believe that there are a number of factors contributing an that most people have touched on them to a certain degree.

Dueling - Utterly ridiculous.... should never have been allowed in cities. The amount of information that needs to be processed in order to load your character into an area where masses are duelling....... seriously.
    Loading screens - Just take twice as long due to the above.
    Timing - Yes it appears as though the "timeout" factor has been reduced significantly causing more disconnects. This is not just "idle time" as it appears to be taking into account data transfer.
    Dashboarding - Mainly when starting, almost loaded into character selection screen or just after.
    Connection issues - Get disconnected to be presented with a message that I have no valid internet connection.. which is NOT the case (cuz i'm still talking to mates in a party).

XB1 is the only device on my network when gaming (hardwired) - and as an IT Tech I can almost guarantee you that these issues are "Server Side".... uninstalling, downloading another 50Gb and reinstalling will not solve the problem.
    Options