The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Harvestmap acting up?

Saucy_Jack
Saucy_Jack
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
So I'm running into a weird bug:

In Wroth, Hew's, and Gold Coast, everything works as intended.

In all of the original zones, only certain types of node pins are working - I can see chests, troves, fishing spots, cloth, and wood...but all of my ore, rune, heavy sack, alchemy and solvent nodes are gone. I know there were issues with harvestmap and the minimaps, but this is the case on my compass as well.

I've updated to the latest version; is anyone else running into a similar problem?
ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • Mic1007
    Mic1007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those nodes have changed to be scaled; that's why the DLC zones work fine. You need to rediscover all the nodes in the other zones I think.
    @Mic1007
    Champion Rank 900+
    DC/AD/EP
    PC NA

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Junipus
    Junipus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you check the add-ons? I know that HarvestMap is split into each of the alliance zones and non-alliance zones where you can activate/deactivate the pins for each in the main add-ons menu.
    The Legendary Nothing
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mic1007 wrote: »
    Those nodes have changed to be scaled; that's why the DLC zones work fine. You need to rediscover all the nodes in the other zones I think.

Sure, but then the wood/cloth nodes shouldn't be visible, but they are.
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • ZOS_JohanaB
    ZOS_JohanaB
    ✭✭✭✭
    We moved this thread to Add-Ons & UI Mods
    Staff Post
  • Evergnar
    Evergnar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had similar issues after update. Seems to have only affected my home alliance zones and Craglorn. Silver, Gold, and dlc zones are fine.
  • Reorx_Holybeard
    Reorx_Holybeard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chances are the zone IDs of some zones have changed in the update (notably Craglorn) and the HarvestMap author will have to update the add-on to the new values.
    Reorx Holybeard -- NA/PC
    Founder/Admin of www.uesp.net -- UESP ESO Guilds
    Creator of the "Best" ESO Build Editor
    I'm on a quest to build the world's toughest USB drive!