Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cannot travel to certain zones PS4.

WeylandLabs
WeylandLabs
✭✭✭✭✭
I am having trouble traveling to Betnikh, and other players are having trouple traveling to other zones.

Already tested this on 2 characters,(failed) i would like to ask ps4 players help to test if the island of Betnikh still exists. Or if you get error " unable to connect to server, check internet connection. "

Thanks any help in testing would be greatly appreciated bye my fellow ps4 players.
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm able to travel there on all my characters. Which ones can you not travel on?
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @OutLaw_Nynx

So you where able to travel to Betnikh ? On my 2 main characters that i use the most.
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes.
  • KrishakPanettier
    KrishakPanettier
    ✭✭✭
    PS4 - since Wednesday I have a character in Betnik, one in Khenarthi's roost, and another in Bleakrock, I believe, and cannot log in to any of them right now. I sent request to move one of them to customer support, but so far after 2 days still cannot log into them at these islands. I haven't tried porting to them for fear of getting another character stuck.
    Krishak Kringle aka KrishakPanettier, Templar (PSN:KrishakPanettier)
    -- PS4 NA --

PVP, PVE, and Trader Guild Leader
    Guild:
    - Rent-A-Zerg Mercs AD (one-time large AD PVP Guild - now PVP, PVE, dungeons, trials, and crafting)
    - Shadow Exiles AD (merged into RAZ AD)
    - Recruiting all levels, for help all in-game content. Not just PVP anymore. Not just AD.

Online:
    - Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/RAZ.AD
    - Facebook: www.facebook.com/ShadowExiles
    - Twitter: @ShadowExiles
    - www: www.shadowexiles.com
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    The team is investigating this issue. In the meantime, please submit a ticket to our support team and be sure to include the name of your character that needs help and the zone you're having the issue with.

The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post