The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Cannot travel to Betnikh ?

WeylandLabs
WeylandLabs
✭✭✭✭✭
It goes into a load short load screen and says "Unable to connect to game server. Please make sure you have valid internet connection.

Tested Internet: Success
Tested other Toons to travel: Failed
Seems like the island no longer exists.
  • JungleBoot
    JungleBoot
    ✭✭✭
    I know it's just a few of us raising these issues. But, whatever is going on has affected the console servers and most likely a result of the maintenance performed yesterday. I get the same message when attempting to load 1 character that is located in Bal Foyen. Yesterday, I could not use the boat to travel to Stros M' Kai from Daggerfall.

Just remember, we are the "vocal few" and the silent majority experiencing these issues are remaining silent hoping it will resolve itself.
    Platform: PS4
    CP 405
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    I've been advised that this issue should be resolved. If you were having trouble logging into an area please try it again now.
    Edited by ZOS_DaryaK on September 29, 2016 6:37PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_DaryaK

Unfortunately still unable to load/travel bye wayshrine into Betnikh.

Failed travel/load there with both primary characters.
  • VoidBlue
    VoidBlue
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_DaryaK I can't travel to Betnikh from Stros mkai quest boat. I need to get up in there for I can do the quests and get the sky shards/points of interests and move on to glenumbra!
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    Thanks for the update @Shokasegambit1 and @VoidBlue, the team is investigating this. In the meantime, you should please submit a ticket to our support team and be sure to include which character can't get to Betnikh.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_DaryaK

Thank you btw way, to you and the whole team at Zos for fixing it.

Much appreciated :)