The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Loading times have been excessive.

MochaMickey
MochaMickey
✭✭
I've been having crazy long loading times and I've been getting kicked from the servers more frequently this past week. What's up with the connection? It's been borderline unplayable for me recently and it's getting on my nerves.
EP - Dunmer Templar - Naraï Fireheart
  • ZOS_PeterT
    ZOS_PeterT
    ✭✭✭
    @MochaMickey are you still having this issue with load times?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios

Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

Staff Post
  • LordDragos
    LordDragos
    ✭✭
    everyone still has issues with loading times. please fix
    Imperial Dragonknight Tank - EP
    Breton Magic Nightblade - EP
    Breton Templar Healer/DPS - EP
    Imperial Stamina Nightbalde - EP
    Imperial Templar Tank - DC
    High Elf Sorcerer - AD
    Imperial Stam Sorcere - DC
    Dunmer Dragonknight - EP

GT: iMak0
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have no loading issues that have been out of the norm for the last year .....

Have you reset the XB1 and deleted the saved game data? I hope you already know, but is does not hurt to ask .... you are hard-wired and not using Wi-Fi to connect your XB1?
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_PeterT

Since the last xbox one patch it takes at least a few failed attempts to get from the play selection to the character screen. These attempts are just a loading screen of the logo, swirling for about 5-10 minutes and then it fails with unable to connect.

Not sure what occurred but my ISP is Google Fiber with a 1gigbit connect 1000up/down

all other xbox games are fine.

Edit to clarify.....this has nothing to do with the server being down, its consistently occurring everyday when the servers are up regardless of peak time.
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on October 4, 2016 6:00PM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • MochaMickey
    MochaMickey
    ✭✭
    ZOS_PeterT wrote: »
    @MochaMickey are you still having this issue with load times?
    I had this problem right through to today but I'm assuming the servers are down now to fix that issue. When I was playing this morning the loading times were still bad so hopefully today's maintenance fixes it
    EP - Dunmer Templar - Naraï Fireheart