The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Suspended from site?

L0rdLoungalot
L0rdLoungalot
Soul Shriven
I put in a ticket for customer support because my account was suspended from the site for no reason that I can tell. I couldn't login into any of my account information or support because my account was locked I guess. I have no idea what to expect from customer support like response time or how much help it will be.
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We would suggest replying to the suspension notice to get further assistance. If for any reason you are having difficulty reaching the appropriate team for further information on why you were suspended, please let us know. We cannot assist in this matter but we can make sure your ticket is routed to the appropriate team.

As this is discussing account actions (and we otherwise cannot assist here) we are closing this thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.