The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Aelif the Immortal

Duffdin
Duffdin
Having completed the Fighters' Guild quest line with Aelif dispatched to the realm of her prince, I was surprised to run into her atop a tower in Kozanset -- a town in the Alik'r desert with a flying pest problem. She just stands there and responds only with, "The guild's spear returns. Aelif has been thinking of you," when I try talking to her.

So...is this a fluke or a precursor to something more to come?

Funny thing, I don't recall visiting her atop this tower before her termination with prejudice, but that may say more about my own memory issues than anything about the implementation of the game...
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's probably a bug, one of those instances where ZOS forgot to remove previous instances of a character from the world. @Jekerl
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Jekerl
    Jekerl
    mod
    Thanks for bringing this to our attention. The issue has been fixed internally and we'll push it to the Live servers as soon as possible.
    Jeremy Sera
    Lead Content Designer
    Staff Post