The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Calling all experienced PVP leaders!

Incendiar
Incendiar
EP in Blackwater Blade desperately needs your help - at the moment we are the underdogs because we don't have enough population or experienced leaders to co-ordinated groups. We have plenty of enthusiastic pugs but not enough people to show them the ropes, and as a result the regulars are getting increasingly frustrated. There are a couple of co-ordinated group leaders, but as far as I know we only have 1 experienced guild that runs regular groups.

If you want to help improve EP PVP as a whole and increase the quality of players that enter other campaigns after they vet out of BWB, please consider leading groups in BWB when you are levelling up a new toon. It can be challenging when people in your group don't know the basics, but it's so rewarding helping out the fresh meat and seeing it all click into place for them.
If you don't like a challenge, then EP isn't for you.
The Disenfranchised
  • Hawkeye0099
    What's your gamer tag brother?
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    what server and platform are u talking of ?

i agree that showing enthusiatic nooblets the ropes is a very rewarding experience, gets kinda tiring tho...

care bear 4 life
  • Incendiar
    Incendiar
    raviour wrote: »
    what server and platform are u talking of ?

i agree that showing enthusiatic nooblets the ropes is a very rewarding experience, gets kinda tiring tho...

care bear 4 life

Sorry should have clarified - NA PC
    The Disenfranchised
  • Incendiar
    Incendiar
    What's your gamer tag brother?

I'm @Incendiar :)
    Edited by Incendiar on September 7, 2016 8:40PM
    The Disenfranchised
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Incendiar wrote: »
    EP in Blackwater Blade desperately needs your help - at the moment we are the underdogs because we don't have enough population or experienced leaders to co-ordinated groups. We have plenty of enthusiastic pugs but not enough people to show them the ropes, and as a result the regulars are getting increasingly frustrated. There are a couple of co-ordinated group leaders, but as far as I know we only have 1 experienced guild that runs regular groups.

If you want to help improve EP PVP as a whole and increase the quality of players that enter other campaigns after they vet out of BWB, please consider leading groups in BWB when you are levelling up a new toon. It can be challenging when people in your group don't know the basics, but it's so rewarding helping out the fresh meat and seeing it all click into place for them.

I'm DC but anyone experienced hopping into BWB EP side would go a long way to helping the over all health of the campaign.
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • Gulkrim-mur
    Gulkrim-mur
    ✭✭✭
    I'm experienced n made a red IV helped before but sadly not even one listens. I lead you guya getting half the map then you all went full *** lol went for scrolls pushing yellow to far and the other few pushed blue and it made both of em swallow u bak to arrive. I don't mind leading groups if u guys actually listen. My PSN is drinsanity666
  • Vrathak
    Vrathak
    ✭✭✭
    Well youre in luck my group of 5 just moved to EP this week and we made a new guild called Emperor one O one that is aimed at teaching EP how to push for keeps and get better over all. Check the leader board right now and 4 of us are in the top 5. (Misfit is not one of us). We casually 5man keep capture. If you want leaders that can help push EP. Mail any of us 4 telling us you want an invite and well invite you as soon as were on. Tell your EP friends as well.
    Edited by Vrathak on September 26, 2016 1:04PM
  • Incendiar
    Incendiar
    I'm experienced n made a red IV helped before but sadly not even one listens. I lead you guya getting half the map then you all went full *** lol went for scrolls pushing yellow to far and the other few pushed blue and it made both of em swallow u bak to arrive. I don't mind leading groups if u guys actually listen. My PSN is drinsanity666

Yeah it can be like herding cats when the PUGs don't know basic map strategy, but I've had a lot of success co-ordinating with PUG groups when I whisper their crown tips/advice while I'm running my group. Putting basic strategy like "Don't take a resource before you flag the keep" in zone helps as well.

Everyone arks up and learns nothing if you get too salty in zone calling them idiots for doing whatever it was they were doing (even if the move is totally idiotic like pushing DC when AD has one emp keep left).
    Edited by Incendiar on September 28, 2016 8:37AM
    The Disenfranchised
  • wolfwraith37
    wolfwraith37
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone arks up and learns nothing if you get to salty in zone calling them idiots for doing whatever it was they were doing (even if the move is totally idiotic like pushing DC when AD has one emp keep left).

This is unbelievably important. I play AD but I'm guessing this advice is the same for all factions. Be patient. Be prepared to teach and explain, even if you have to explain the same thing multiple times. It will take a while, but you need to be patient. It's a lot more valuable to explain why you do something instead of just saying "do this" or getting nasty at people for not knowing something. You can complain to people in voice chat or in your guilds or wherever if you need to let off some steam, but keep it out of zone chat because it will only make things worse.
    Kavesh - Stamblade
    Shepherds-Wolves - Magplar
  • Incendiar
    Incendiar
    You can complain to people in voice chat or in your guilds or wherever if you need to let off some steam, but keep it out of zone chat because it will only make things worse.

Amen! Man it brings the whole tone down when people are tearing strips off each other in zone. Stop killing my buzz! ;)
    The Disenfranchised
  • Lore_lai
    Lore_lai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck in Blackwater, @Incendiar !

I very rarely play there, but I'm really happy to see you've made it so far and that you're still enjoying PvP! :)
  • Pomaikai
    Pomaikai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, if you're leading on AD there, please teach the n00bs that bridges are for crossing and not for constantly fighting on.

That is all.
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Pomaikai better yet, teach AD that they don't always have to push BRK.
  • jellicles
    jellicles
    ✭✭✭
    @Pomaikai better yet, teach AD that they don't always have to push BRK.

Or, better still, that there is a left side to the map of Cyrodiil. And, furthermore, if our missing leadership took the trouble to visit that part of the world, that Castle Roebeck is an AD home keep that must be coveted.
  • Pomaikai
    Pomaikai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y'all are preaching to the choir on those counts.
  • Incendiar
    Incendiar
    Lore_lai wrote: »
    Good luck in Blackwater, @Incendiar !

I very rarely play there, but I'm really happy to see you've made it so far and that you're still enjoying PvP! :)

Oh Hello! <3 I still have fond memories of a bunch of kind strangers taking pity on a horseless nooblette running around in AS :P

I'm still definitely enjoying PVP, I only PVE to get my toons to level 15 now, I'm an addict ;)
    Edited by Incendiar on October 23, 2016 9:44PM
    The Disenfranchised
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    I am preparing to return to Elder Scrolls Online. Formerly the Guild Master of <Blackwater Heroes> on Ebonheart Pact roughly a year ago. We were the guild that replaced <Blackwater Elites> when their leaders went Veteran. We crowned Emperors / took scrolls nearly daily for EP.

I am willing and more than interested in leading a guild on Blackwater Blade again. I would just like to know which faction would most prefer / could utilize me, as I will be coming in and starting from scratch and would prefer some people to 'assist' me in the starting processes.

I would prefer to play Daggerfall Covenant or Ebonheart Pact but as stated, I don't mind playing any faction as long as I have people wanting me to come lead that faction.
    Edited by Vurian97 on November 7, 2016 6:39PM
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    After playing this morning, I'm opting to play Daggerfall Covenant. They seem to be the lowest on leaderboard.
  • Incendiar
    Incendiar
    EP have been the underdogs for a VERY long time, but the last week or so things have picked up for us. Hopefully it's not temporary!
    The Disenfranchised
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    EP have been the underdogs for a VERY long time, but the last week or so things have picked up for us. Hopefully it's not temporary!

Good to hear! :) I've noticed that EP has started having an early-rising team that essentially fields double the numbers of AD or DC. I think it is a neat concept but it sucks for us because we can't match numbers and they just end up taking everything and then by the time we match numbers, they still own the entire map and end of the night leads to AD and DC zerging into EP and then eventually EP disappears and AD and DC just clash zerg on zerg. EP reappears in the morning and retakes everything.

I'm glad to see that they are doing something considering my first day back EP had been just in the corner hiding. Hopefully the other 2 factions start shaping up in the morning to match numbers and stop the morning caps.
  • Incendiar
    Incendiar
    That would be us Aussies, I think. My guild has a few Australian/New Zealand members and unfortunately our peak time is American wee hours of the morning.
    The Disenfranchised