The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Leveling Fast to 50

XxBradeyxX
XxBradeyxX
✭✭✭
What is the fastest way to leve 50? I am a magic templar
  • Dromede
    Dromede
    ✭✭✭✭
    That depends - do you want level 50 straight up, or do you want level 50+skillpoints+mages/fighters?

If just the first one, get a buddy, buy Mara's rings, xp scrolls and grind away in Old Orsinium.

If second, go through each zone with skyshard/undiscovered add-ons on, do main quests that award skill points, pick up mages guild books and kill all the undead on the way. Ambrosia/xp scrolls are great help since you're still missing out on normal quest xp.

Obviously, scond way takes longer, but gets you more prepared for endgame in terms of skillpoints/ultimates.
    Skye Cloude - Sorc DPS, Master Crafter. Main, the bestest
    Lae Lenne - Templar Healer Trial grade.
    Dromede - Stamina Nightblade, she's a newb and doesn't know what she's doing
    V'oghatta - Stamplar pretending to be a tank
    Ulville Thonvella - aspiring Fire Mage, be careful around her fire sticks!
    Dromedaris - lost and not found. Named after a shoe, what else can you expect from her? A proper tank in her wildest dreams
    Swims-Naked - too pretty to grind, too silly to quest.
    Sun Flair - Dunmer Templar that can't spell for life. To bad she's too broke to afford a name change... Well, at least she's pretty...
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if you wear training gear and rock xp pots you will probably get to 50 doing only dolmens and getting the skyshards for your alliance. and I would recommend that because you need those skill points.
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • Hempyre
    Hempyre
    ✭✭✭✭
    Training gear, scrolls and pots, nMaelstrom.

Profit.
  • QuantumPie
    QuantumPie
    ✭✭✭
    The fastest way to get to level 50 would be grinding. I wrote a guide on how to do it here which goes into detail on the areas for each faction and the buffs that make it faster. The short version is get training gear (Seducer for Magika, and anything that gives Stamina regen for stam builds so you don't run out of resources), Regen food, ESO Plus, Crown Scrolls or Ambrosia's and Ring of Mara if you have a friend . Then go to places like the Orsinium public dugeons (they can be packed with people sometimes) or your factions zones with are usually empty and kill everything. When I did this I got my Templar to level 50 in 15 hours of playtime which took two and a half days.
    Edited by QuantumPie on August 31, 2016 1:19AM
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello there,

Seems this thread is a duplicate of this thread here. With that in mind, we'll go ahead and close this one so the discussion can continue on the more active copy of this thread.

Enjoy the day!
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.